Chapter 8

After 6th period, you went home. "Are we doing anything this weekend?" You asked your mom. "No, why?" Your mom asked.

"Thomas wanted to me to hang out with him this weekend. He was wanting to go to a place called the Pit. They have mini golf, go-carts, and arcade.

"That sounds fun. So it's kind of like a date?" Your mom said. "Uh... I don't know." You shrugged trying to lie. "Tasha told me that you two were dating." Your mom said.

"Oh...."  You said. "Yeah. I always thought you two would probably date one day." She said. "Well I guess you guessed correctly." You said.

When the weekend came on Saturday, Thomas's parents came and picked you up. Ava was in the car with them. She looked mad probably because she isn't allowed to hang out with us today.

"Hey Ava." You said. "Hey. Long time no see. " Ava said and hugged you. She looked like she was a little bit more happy since she got to see you.

You sat in the middle of both of them in the back seat. It took awhile to get there because it was out of town. "You know what's cool about the go-carts?" Thomas asked. "What?" You asked. "There LeMans go-carts." Thomas said happily. "Cool." You said. "That means their faster." Thomas said.

"That's not fair I can't hang out with you two. And the mini golf is glow-in-the-dark." Ava said and sighed. "Maybe we can go another day together." You said. "Yeah." Ava said.