Chapter 3

The bell rang for you to go to class. Thomas showed you his schedule and you, Thomas, and Kiersten all have the same classes. "I get to hang out with my friends all day. Yahh!" Thomas said. "It also gives us time to catch up." You said. You thought Thomas was being sacarcistic. You smiled.

When you made it to 1st period you all sat down at a table with four chairs. Your other friend Gabby came and sat down. You thought you saw her staring at Thomas in the gym earlier. You felt a prang of jealousy come over you.

"Hey Logan. Can I sit here?" Gabby asked. "Yeah." You said not really wanting her to. You looked at Kiersten, she was thinking the same thing. She had noticed her staring too. 

You had gotten her into The Maze Runner, but you forgot to tell her that you were friends with Thomas. "Did you play in The Maze Runner?" Gabby asked. "Yes, I did." Thomas said. "You were my favorite person that played in it." Gabby said. "You mean actor?" Thomas said. "Yeah." Gabby said embarrassed.

"Gabby, did I ever tell you that Kiersten and me are best friends with Thomas?" You asked. "No. Wait you are?!?! You got me into The Maze Runner and didn't tell me! That's not fair." Gabby said. You laughed. "Yeah and opps. Seems like we have a fangirl over here." You said.

You all laughed expect Gabby. She looked like she was getting mad so you all ignored her while you worked on classwork.