Chapter 11

*Few months later, on Valentines day*

Hey love, do you want to go to dinner later? Thomas texted. Yeah, I'd love to. You replied. Okay, wear something nice I'm picking u up @ 6:30. Thomas responsed.

You put your phone down and took a shower and got ready. You put on a pretty dress with pink and white in it. Since it was getting close to spring time you wore a Jean jacket with the dress. You also wore some bright pretty bracelets.

As promised, Thomas was at your house at 6:30 pm. "I didn't want to be a minute to early or late." Thomas said. You opened up the back door to Tasha's car and sat beside Thomas in the back. "You look pretty tonight, love." Thomas said in his adorable accent. "Thank you. And you look handsome tonight." You said. "Thanks, love." Thomas then kissed you on the cheek. "Happy Valentines Day." You said. "Happy Valentines Day." Thomas said back.

"So Thomas where are we going?" Tasha asked. Thomas then got up and whispered in her ear. "Ooo that's sounds nice." Tasha said then whispered to Mark where she was going to take us. "That does." Mark said. "It's a surprise." Thomas said as he buckled his seat belt in.

Ava was seating beside Thomas while he sat in the middle of us. It took about 30 minutes to get there. The place was called "Belle Comme Les Étoiles." I thought the outside was pretty, but the inside was beautiful. The outside had two fountains by the entrance and a garden with pretty flowers. The inside had a window on the roof so you could see the night sky with all the stars. Each table had a vase of fully bloomed pink and red roses.

"Name?" The waiter asked. "Sangster." Mark replied. "Can we have two separate tables, please?" Tasha asked. "Yes, madam." The waiter said. "You and Thomas get your own table." Ava said as the waiter showed us where to sit. You smiled. "Your lucky. I have to sit with mum and dad." Ava said. "Ha ha." You said.

After the waiter showed Tasha, Mark, and Ava where to sit, he then showed you and Thomas. He gave you their menu's and went back to his counter at the entrance of the restaurant. Then Thomas pulled out a chair for you to sit in. You sat down and then he pushed it in. "Thank you." You said. "Your welcome." Thomas smiled. Then he went and sat in a chair across the table from you.

"Do you like the restaurant?" Thomas asked. "Yes, it's beautiful." You replied. "The name of the restaurant is french. It means "beautiful as the stars." I wanted to bring you here because you are as beautiful as the stars." Thomas said. "Thank you. I think your handsome." You smiled. "Thanks, love." Thomas smiled.

After ordering your food and while waiting, Thomas pulled something out of his pocket. It was a box. But it wasn't any box, it was a box you put a ring or jewelry in. He slid it across the table. "Open it." Thomas said and smiled.