Chapter 4: The Specialist and New Grimm Discovered?

As Y/n walks around the forest with his damaged clothes except his pants somehow, he encountered some Grimm, but they're too easy as he slices them like butter.

"*Sigh*. Where am I right now? Am I lost? Hello? Anyone there?" Y/n shouted.

A silence. Then a rustle was heard. He looked around and saw a rustling bush. He slowly approaches it, changed into sniper mode. He moved the bush to see who it is.

A woman with white hair tied into a bun with her side of her face covered with her snow-colored hair. She appears to wear a bloody, though not her blood Atlas military uniform, and is injured on her leg.

Y/n's suspicion was faded but was filled with concern as he thought her Aura was broken somehow.

"Oh my goodness. Are you okay?" He said.

"I-I'm fine." Her raspy voice didn't go through his ears as he carries her bridal style to safety. She blushed lightly as she saw his face and how she carried her so easily around his arms.

"With that injured leg of yours, I doubt that." He goes in a direction where she previously marked it just in case she lost track.

After half an hour of carrying, they take a break, set up camp, and heal Winter Schnee who Y/n thought was fitting because she's as beautiful as a elegant Snow Queen like Elsa. His clothes was changed into a regular outfit.

He takes a look at her legs. It was not severely injured, but it was painful enough. He channels his Semblance to heal her. Soon, her Aura was back and her leg is now fully heal.

"Thank you, Mr..."

"Just call me Blaze. It's my middle name my father gave me." Not untrue. His full name is Y/n "Blaze" Gremory because his dad thought he is going to be blazing hot in the future.

"Okay then, Mr. Blaze. I could not thank you enough for your help."

"It's my job to do so, Winter. Say. What happened to you back then? I thought Atlas military is powerful." Soon, her expression became sour.

"My team is dead." Y/n was shocked. "We were ambushed by Grimm. But it was no ordinary Grimm. It was different than what we learned about it. I never see something like it."

"Can you describe it for me?" She nodded.

"It was approximately 10 feet, large fangs, razor claws, and...and...it can turn into black sludge and can enter my men's bodies and expand until-" she stopped as she was about to throw up at how much guts was in front of her.

She couldn't take the mental image as Winter sprints and barf behind the tree and Y/n confronting her by patting on her back.

"I apologized for my absurd behavior."

"Don't be. I know how it feels to witness a gruesome sight."

(flashback to Y/n in his younger days)

13-year-old Y/n was at the theatre, excited for the new upcoming movie. He was with his older sister, Chisaki (Andrew and Xenovia's 2nd daughter) and his younger bro Joseph (Andrew and Asia's son.)

"I'm so excited about this upcoming movie!" Young Y/n said cheerfully.

"Yeah. I love kittens! So it's gonna be my favorite!!" Joseph said.

"Now now. Settle down. We are gonna watch this movie and I want you to behave so dad can let me have a boyfriend." Chisaki said.

"IT BETTER BE A DECENT MAN, OR I'M GONNA CUT THAT BOY WHAT MAKES HIM A MAN!!" Andrew shouted from a distance.

The door was opened, and they're excited about the movie 'Cats'.

(2 hours later)

Everyone came out the theatre, with their faces are shocked so much that they're pale as a ghost.

(Back to present)

Y/n shuddered at even thinking about it.

"Are you feeling okay now, Winter?"

"Y-Yeah." They then walked back to the camp.

It was nighttime, and Winter is sleeping in her tent.Y/n however, didn't but in a lookout in case of an ambush.

Morning comes. Winter had a good sleep. Y/n didn't unfortunately. He spent all night to protect her for some new Grimm.

As they walked for an hour, they made it back to civilization.

"Finally! The city!" Y/n groaned as he kissed the pavement. He spits out. "Taste like dirt."

Winter giggled at his antics. His unimpressed face makes him kinda cute. Wait. Where did that come from?

"Alright. You can take a taxi that you can catch a ride home." Y/n gestured her to a taxi.

"Thank you for the generosity. But I can walk home. It's not that far away." Winter said, though her mind thought otherwise. Specifically, her deviant side.

"You should thank him with a kiss on the cheek." Angel Winter said to her left ear.

"Or give him a 'Happy Ending'~" The Devil version of her said.

"Absolutely not, DW!! Dear Oum, what is wrong with you?!"

"Hey. It's not my fault he's blazing hot. Besides, I bet he's well hung~." Devil Winter licked her lips seductively as she looks at his crotch.

Winter was madly blushing at the thought of it. Due to her being the Specialist, she must maintain her emotions. But somehow she can't. It's like she's in love with him somehow. Wait. Is that why she felt this way? In truth, she never experienced it love first hand. She was shut down because of Jauques to make his family 'perfect' as possible.

Winter mentally shook her head as she looked at his blue-green eyes. It's so beautiful that she can see her reflection.

She braced herself and kissed him on the cheek as a thank you. Y/n, did not expect her to do that, blushed.

She then slowly turned to the opposite direction and walked away. Though we can see her small smile.

Y/n looked at Winter, though he glanced down at her swaying hips.

Oh the tease.

He was never a boobs type, but rather an ass type of guy. Though he treated both equally.

He looked around to see where he's at. Until he looked at the sign of the store.

From Dust till Dawn.

"What an odd name for the store."