Chapter 3: A Black Cat and Crazy Bulls

(Morning)

Y/n is looking back what happened last night.

"I still can't believe they're sisters." Sure. Angela is his sister and look nothing like his dad, but at least he knows she was adopted. Meanwhile, this is a different story.

While Y/n is walking he realized he hadn't eaten lunch yet.

"Yikes. Well, time to go to the store."

(Timeskip)

Y/n is now buying snacks at the store and was about to eat when he heard something at the alleyway.

"Oh man! We're so late! Adam is gonna kill us!"

"Dude, I'm more afraid of his sister."

He looked at the window to see two White Fang members running.

Y/n runs out the store to chase them, but stopped midway when he saw a homeless man.

"Here." He hands the man his bag. "Eat all of this, okay?"

"Oh why thank you, young man." And off he goes, going after the White Fang.

(Timeskip)

"A train? Isn't that from the SDC?" He knew what the SDC is. He read it in the book. Apparently, they had a history of numerous slaves that are all faunus, mining dust at the mine.

Bastards. This is why he avoided rich snobs and racists.

The train is starting to leave and seeing the White Fang members climbing up.

"Gotta do what I gotta do." He hops on a caboose. He wore a silver mask as to not get attention from the WF.

"Huh. This looks interesting." He said as he looked at the boxes filled with Dust. "Don't mind if I do, I guess." He takes some Dust in case of something serious. He has to be cautious.

As the train is moving, Y/n is looking around the train to look for them, when he heard something.

"How many times do I have to tell you about arriving late?!"

He glanced at the window door to see what are they talking about.