Introduction to her life.

Hello, my name is Elisabeth. I'm currently 15 years old. When I was little, I was happy. I made everyone smile. I loved telling jokes and talking with friends. I was into sports, and I was in the honor roll. My father was an alcoholic until I was 10. He sobered up because he went to jail. My childhood memories aren't good ones. My dad use to come home from work wasted. And he doesn't act too good when he's drunk.. He use to hit my mom.
They were constantly fighting. My sisters and I would go to our room and hide. I was the oldest so I held them while they cried in my arms. It hurt to see my baby sisters cry. I didn't want them to see what was happening. They didn't need to have that as a memory. The last time he beat my mom, he almost killed her. He choked her and it took three men to get him off of her. He wanted her gone. I had to call the cops. It was hard to call the cops on my dad. We were so close. I was a daddy's girl. But he ran from them for a week. Eventually they caught him. My parents were already split up. But he went to jail for two years.
I have three sisters. One of which I didn't meet until I was 14. And now I don't see her ever. She won't speak to anyone in my family. We don't have the same fathers so that makes us only half sisters. When I was younger I didn't even know she existed. And her father had her thinking that my mom was dead.