Elizabeth

My depression started in seventh grade. I liked this boy who was older. I didn't know he had a girlfriend and we started talking. He told me he really liked me and stuff. But his girlfriend found out he was talking to me and they broke up. After that she hated me. The one day I had a rough day at school. So I posted a status on Facebook. That girls older sister commented on it and called me a who're and told me I was discussing. I deleted the status so people wouldn't see the comment. All I did was cry. So now I had my dad treating me like shit and people in school calling me a whore. And that's when I discovered cutting. I started self harming. I was only 13. I was still a virgin and people still called me a whore. It hurt. It truly hurt. I didn't cut deep the first year. But I still cut deep enough for me to bleed. And when people found out that I self harmed, the called me an attention seeker. I ended up being diagnosed with depression and anxiety.
There wasn't one day that would go by where i wouldn't cut. Each time, it got deeper and deeper. I enjoyed the pain. My eighth grade year came around. The only person who knew about my problems was my best friend. She tried to do what she could to help. I started talking to boys a lot that year. I sent nudes when I shouldn't have. & people found out. The bullying started again. I became suicidal. I tried to kill my self. I took a bunch of pills. But it didn't work. I didn't take enough. I started to cut deep.