03

"I see

"I see... that you don't understand how it works."

Upon the lakes, the girl's eyes miserable looking at the skies. Those black brown round visions lost all lights upon it a long time ago. Barefoot to the forest, losing all faith in the world and all her dream for living a better life for herself. Feeling cold wind touch her skin, those touches from nature make a good welcome to say goodbye to the world.

"Maybe... There's no place to run away anymore." She begins to look around, watching tall big woods surrounding her tiny body. The sound of a bird makes the woods more alive than that girl. That emptiness in a hole of her heart has nothing left any emotions. Couldn't feel her foot, when she realized it never touches the ground. Feeling a bone pops out, comes from her back. A full white fur of wings flies her tiny body away from the ground.

"This is home

"This is home." That girl looks sore on the ground, starts to move her feet and wing to fly higher to the sky, while tears fall upon her black-brown eyes looking down at the land she calls home.
"But it's time to come back to the real home."

She's ready to let go. Everything. Left behind what upon the ground to fly higher to the sky.