|17|

Wooyoung
San held my tightly in his arms. "I think we should..go a step further" I said and kissed San who was shook. He held my waist whereupon the older looked at me in confusion.

"I am serious" I pointed out. San carried me to the bed and placed me in the soft mattress.

Suddenly we heard uncommon noises again. "It's like they're gone! Someone must've killed them!" Someone said loudly.

We stopped kissing. San immediately went to the balcony door and moved the curtains in order to see what was going on.

"I'll end this bastard!" San screamed out of nowhere. I got the chills at his scream. "Who's outside?" I asked him while trying to calm him down.

The taller was too angry to calm down.
"Not important Baby..lay down and I'll right back!" He kissed my lips for a second and left.

I panicked. I didn't want to be alone again somehow I knew my father was outside searching for me. Even though San would probably be mad at me for it, I ran outside just to see San, my father and a ton of soldiers.

My breath hitched as I saw my father, who tried to escape San's strong grip.
All weapons were pointed on San who didn't care about that at all.

"Wooyoung!" My father screamed. San looked at me in shook. "I told you to stay inside" he mumbled whereupon my father freaked out.

"You son of a b*ch!" the king yelled and rammed a knife into San's chest. "NO!" I screamed and ran towards San who held his chest in pain.

"San..are you alright?" I asked him worriedly. I did know that nobody was actually able to kill San because he was inhuman but the knife still made him feel pain, which caused me to be worried.

"I am fine angel don't worry" he said whereupon he suddenly grabbed the knife and pulled it out. God damn-

"Wooyoung, you need to come back home, please! He's just manipulating you. You don't actually love him!" My father tried to convince me. I just grabbed San's hand and shook my head.

"Fine...Shoot them!" My father screamed. All the soldiers pulled the trigger as soon as my father stepped away. I panicked whereupon San hugged me tightly in order to protect me from any bullets.

"Run into the house and close the door" he whispered into my ear. "I love you" I whispered back and did what he said.

I ran as fast as I could and entered the house again. Immediately I slammed the door and fell on the ground.

I was able to hear many shots. "San.." I just mumbled in guilt. How could one be so courageous?

"Please stay safe" I said and took a look outside. My eyes got big. San was about to kill all of them. Blood went everywhere and my father only looked at San shocked.

"What-" escaped my mouth.

Not only all of the soldiers bled, San bled too. He caught the bullets for me.
What a man.

After the massacre, San stood in front of my father who was the only human person left. I opened the door a little in order to listen to their conversation.

"You can't kill me! Don't you get it? And now leave! I wanted to kill you all this time but your precious son told me to not kill you. That's the only reason why you're still alive" San said, his tone was dangerous.

"Yeah I get why you two don't kill me. Wooyoung is anxious about becoming the next king. Your little life here would be ruined, if Wooyoung needs to go back to the castle and reign the country" my father laughed.

"Exactly, so stay in your ugly castle and leave us alone or I'll kill every single soldier of yours" San answered while pointing a bloody knife on my father.

He was so dangerous. I loved it.

"Filthy murderer!" The king yelled at San. "Just like you are" escaped my boyfriend's mouth. I gulped and listened carefully.

My father seemed to finally leave.

"I'll come back!" He yelled.

After his last words, the voices became quiet.

San opened the door and looked at me. He was covered in blood. His own and other ones blood. I hugged him even though it must've hurt him.

He moaned in pain. I let go of him. "Oh my- I am so sorry" I said and stroked his cheek carefully.

"Don't be sorry! The wounds will heal within a few hours it's not a big deal" he said and kissed my lips softly.

"Not a big deal?! You just got shot. Only because of me.." I said guiltily. San just kissed me again.

"Don't feel guilty. I would do anything for you. I didn't want you to feel the pain of being shot. Even though we can't die, we can still feel the real pain" he explained.

I couldn't believe that San went through this pain just because of me.

"But actually, I couldn't think of anything else except what you said to me" San said and kissed me softly. My body heated up.

I love you. That's what I said to San before he got into the fight.

"You mean...I love you?" I repeated. San smiled widely and lifted me up in joy. "Your wounds!" I said worriedly as San lifted me up.

"I don't care. I've never felt this happy before in my life" the older said joyful.
I laughed and kissed him.

"I love you Wooyoung. I love you so much"

___
He's dangerous, I am loving it~