Soulmate + Cafe Au

You and your best friend kaede both walk into a small cafe that was conveniently right next to your school. It was a fairly new cafe, it has  only there for a few mouth and you and kaede both wanted to check it out since school had finished early today.

After kaede, you followered her into the cafe and took a window seat. The cafe was pastel colours and gave of a calm atmosphere.
Kaede lowly whistled and looked around the place as she lead the two of you to a table by a window. "I wish wee had been here before" she smiled at you as you both took your seat.
You nodded your head in agreement "it's definitely not what I expected"

there was plants everywhere, making the cafe look neatly over grown. "where did all these plats come from though?" you asked and picked at a rose.
"not sure, but it kind of gives of something you could see in a fantsy game" the pianist giggled.
"yeah ture" You nodded your head once more and picked up the small menu off the table.

'this place may look magical but this menu isn't' you thought you your self and decided to do with a chocolate milkshake. Kaede must have had the same though as you since you noticed her frown slightly at the menu.
"I thinks I'm going to get the herbal tea" Kaede then told you, placing the menu back down "theres nothing really exciting to get from here is there? She then huffed out, resting her head in her hands.
" nope" you shook your head and stood up "I'll go make our orders" you told the blonde girl and she gave me a friendly smile in return.

Since there was no que, it didn't take long to tell someone your order and you sat back down in front of kaede.
"I was thinking" Kaede then said, you raised an eyebrow at her as she continued to talk "maybe the drinks sound boring! But they are really nice and look posh!" she chimed. You smile at her enthusiasm as she continued to talk about how the drinks could end your being not what we think. All you did was listen to her, but the topic somehow soon changed to the piano.. Once again.

However, thankfully, she soon stopped talking when she noticed a short boy walked over to our table with the same drinks as we ordered. The short boy, walked over to us with a smile, his hair was purple and clearly went against the gravity. As he came closer, you noticed he had tiny little freckles.
"hello! I'm here to give you these drinks!" he said and placed down the both of your drinks and tucked the tray into his arm.

"thank you" Kaede smiled at the boy, who was looked down at you hands that wete placed in the table. You gave a slight frown and looked down at the red string on your finger, swearing it wasn't there before.
The string would only appear if your close to your soulmate.
You opened your mouth slightly, shocked.
"are you two okay?" Kaede asked, noticing yours and the boys sudden silence.

The boy replied with a small 'yes and enjoy your drinks' before leaving us be, looking jver his shoulder at you a few times while you looked down at the red string that slightly faded in the distance the boy walked from you.

"Kaede!" you then say louder then you intended to.
"yes?" kaede says confused by your sudden out burst.
"that's small boy, he's my soul mate" you smiled her, wishing you know your soul mates name.
"wait r-really?" She asked, happy and surprised at the same time. You nod your head eagerly,  and kaedes smile grows. "that's great (y/n)! Go get his number!" she then tells you.
"huh?" you stop and your smile dropped
"you need his number so you can talk to him?" Kaede frowned, smiling at the same time. "it's how getting people to like you works, you have to talk to them."
"but.. I like being antisocial.." you pouted and looked down at the table.

Kaede giggled and shook her head, before looking around at something and then she gasped and looked back at you. "is everything okay?" a newly familiar voice asked. I looked up to see the purple haired boy there once again. You smiled at him but nothing else.
"soo, just checking, you two are soul mates correct?" Kaede asked the boy.
"yeah that's right, why?" he smiled and he was looking at you hand once more.
"well, exchange phone numbers then! Go on one thousand dates!" Kaede demanded.
Your Soul mate laughed and looked down to you "pass me your phone he smiled at you, mischievous grin. You did as he wanted and saw him out his number in. "my names Kokichi ouma, by the way, can't wait to get to know you" he smiled at you again, this smile more calm. You nodded at him and looked down at your phone to see his contact.

💖✨🌸Your leader 🌸✨💖

Hey, it's me your soulmate

My names (y/n) (L/N) btw

You texted him without a second thought.

💖✨🌸Your leader 🌸✨💖

Hey, it's me your soulmate

My names (y/n) (L/N) btw

(y/n)? That's pretty name

So, tell me everything about
You!

We could be here for a while

Is that your way of say
'ditch work and come sit
With you?'

I wouldn't mind, I want to
Get to know you to

Nishishi meet me at
The part in an hour

Okay

What does Nishishi mean?

It's my laugh!!

Ooh okay!

By the way you shouldn't
Also ways believe what I
Say

Why?

I'm a liar ;)

Well okay then

That's a new reaction-

It's not like I can stop you
From Lying.

Trueee

Oh I like you already!

Thanks

I could have been lying

But you weren't

How do you know that?

I can see you madly
Blushing at your screen?

Okay wow stalker

I'm still at the cafe

Stalkerrrrr!!!

How? You might be a
Stalker

Ew no its you

How can i be sure?

The liar and the stalker!
Double trouble

Omg

Nishishi see uou at the park
Later!!!

Yeah okay!