11 pt 1

TW// doxxing panic attacks and anxiety (part one is just fluff)

Stay safe bbys <3

—————

For the first time in a year I woke up at 6:55am

Yeah, in the morning

I tried to get out of bed but then I realized that I was cuddling with a bear, well not literally a bear but Samsung refrigerator.

But also...I was wearing a hoodie......his hoodie.  The problem is, I want to get up to make some pancakes buttttt he's just so warm...

————
Last night

SAPNAP POV

Y/N is so fucking adorable bro

I guess she thought that I was asleep but I felt her arm go around my body, it was nice though but my gosh she snores SO LOUD.

After about 3 hours I woke back up but I saw that it was 3am and I didn't want to wake them up, also because I'm scared she'll kill me or something.

So call me creepy but I just kinda watched her sleep.

But since it was so goddam hot in this house o took the blanket off of us and I just sat there on my phone scrolling through tik tok and maybe stalking her 'friends only' Instagram. Stopping me in my tracks I felt her close all the space between us and she started shivering.

Awww

I moved her off of me without waking her and took off my hoodie and put it on her instead and we both fell asleep.

———-
Present time
Y/N POV

OKAY OKAY OKAY

I KNOW WE DIDNT DO.....it BUT IM STILL WEARING HIS HOODIE AND THATS CRAZY WHATS HAPPENING.

Then I felt Nicks body turn and our faces were right next to eachother.

"G'Morning sunshine"

PLEASE JUST MARRY ME

"H-hi" I whispered back.

"Mmm what time is it?" His voice was raspy and his country accent came out.

"6:30...am"

He laughed and sat up looking at my monitor, he squinted his eyes and quickly got up and ran over to it closing out of something- I don't know I couldn't tell. I didn't have my glasses on (or contacts, if you have 20/20 vision then I'm jealous of you bestie 😩)

"What was that?" I asked confused.

"Oh you just had a pop up ad, I hate those ya know" he gave me a lopsided smile.

"Y-yeah hate those"

——-

We both walked downstairs and I checked the cabinets looking for things to make. I eventually found some pancake mix, bacon and eggs.

"Oooo are you cooking for me?" Nick said coming behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my head.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him off of me. "Do you want to help out?" I asked. He sighed and grabbed a pan and began to make the bacon and the eggs.

"Thats not how you make pancakes dumbass"

"Yes it is. What do you like burnt pancakes?" I asked smiling.

He looked at me and smiled. "Your pancakes suck." I rose an eyebrow. "But- you haven't even tasted it."

He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him.

"You're cute when you're flustered" he whispered.

"I- o-kay"

"Hey, let me take you out later?"

I nodded smiling

He started to lean into me, I leaned into him.

"HELL YEAH Y/N PANCAKES. THAT SHIT BE BUSSIN!!" Clay yelled

What
The
Fuck

"I feel like I just got hate-crimed- but I didn't"

Nick bursted out laughing.

When we were done making everything and set the table, sleepy George came out of Clay's room....sort of...limping.

"George? You alright?" I asked he nodded and Clay started laughing, so did Nick.

We all ate our food and discussed video ideas and what was going on the Dream SMP.

But all I could think about was the date with Nick..

——-
A/N

Hey besties <3

So I forgot to hit the publish button and then I realized that 2,000 words was a lot for one chapter so here's part 1 :)

Also guys I have a dance competition Saturday and Sunday so I won't be active.

Also I love reading your comments I read every single one of them 😭

Vote? Maybe idk

{ word count: 710 words lol}