3.

⚠️ Swearing ⚠️ also filler chapter, brother sister bonding!!

Just remember to breathe.

———
Y/N POV
———

I woke up, I was in bed- well my bed. I decided to go downstairs and make breakfast when I heard yelling.

Well Clays yelling.

"HOLY SHIT HOW DID YOU GUYS GET ALL THAG ARMOR SO QUICKLY!?!"

Welp another Manhunt I see. I thought to myself. I laughed but not too loud and went downstairs to make some waffles.

After a while I heard the yelling die down and I see a tall mans figure step into the doorway.

"Why hello there." I said. He looked pretty bummed out but his face lightened when he saw the waffles.

"So. You lost?" I asked. He nodded his head in defeat.

"I told you that having another hunter would cost you!" I said laughing and handing him his plate.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever!"

But there was something else on his mind.

"Clay?" I asked sitting down next to him. "What's up buttercup?" He put his face in this hands and shook his head.

Usually it's the other way around.

I sat there. Frozen. I mean I didn't know what to do, he was the one who took care of MY breakdowns. But- I have to be a good sister!

"D-Clay? What's wrong?"

He looked up at me. His eyes were puffy and tears were streaming down his face.

"WOAH! I didn't mean to make you cry! It was just a j-" but he shook his head.

"No- no it's not you. It's George."

"oh"

"OH" THATS ALL YOU COULD SAY Y/N?" I thought to myself

"What did he do?" I asked and he smiled.

"He didn't do anything. That's the problem! It's just everytime we talk I just get butterflies!"

"Yeah i understand"  I mumbled.

But of course he heard it.

"What do you mean?"

Just tell him.

NOW!

I took a deep breath. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Clay. I like Nick." His eyes went wide and started wheezing.

"Y-YOU LIKE SAP- *wheeze* NAP!!!!????"

"SHUT UPPPPP!!" I said lightly hitting him.

"OH OH THIS IS GREAT!!" He said and i tilted my head.

"GEORGE AND NICK ARE COMING OVER!"

My jaw dropped.

"FOR HOW LONG?" I asked trying not to blush.

"2 MONTHS!!!"

"2 MONTHS? THATS A LONG TIME BRO!"

"WELL THERES NOTHING BETTER TO DO! Besides. I want more time with my bro's... Mostly so that I can talk to George but that's great! You two can hang out! *wheeze*"

Oh boy.

[ word count: 420 ]

[ thanks for reading! ]