003 | what's your hurry

꩜ ꩜ ꩜
! self harm/cutting !

"Excuse me, sorry," You mumbled, pushing through a group of girls crowded in front of the bathroom. You could faintly hear their talking, but it was so muffled due to how loud your heartbeat was echoing inside of your head.

"Yo, what the fuck?" One girl with red hair said. She seemed familiar...but from where? "What is your problem?"

You tightly gripped onto the sleeves of your sweatshirt, trying to get around her. "Please just let me through..."

"Girl, just let them go, what is your issue?" Another girl said, linking arms with the redheaded girl and dragging her out of the bathroom. "Sorry about her, babe, she's a total bitch."

The girls left, leaving you alone in the bathroom. You rushed into a stall and locked yourself inside. Clutching your head in your hands, you felt your face heat up and tears fall down your face. Everything looked blurry and you couldn't hear. Your whole body hurt. Your heart felt like it was ready to explode at any second.

I feel like I'm dying...

Am I dying?

I have to get out of here...I'm gonna die...

꩜ ꩜ ꩜

"[Y/N], honey! Did you...walk all the way here from school? Your father was on the way to pick you up!" Your mother cried, seeing you come in through he front door weakly.

"Couldn't wait...was having another attack..." You replied, stumbling over towards the couch and falling onto it.

"Do you need anything? Should I call Tobio so he can come over?" She asked, to which you sat up in horror. The last thing you wanted was for Tobio to see you like this, in such a vulnerable state.

"That's alright Mom, I'll be fine. Tobio has practice today anyway, and you know how he gets about practice."

Your mom walked over to the couch, putting both her hands on your shoulders and softly squeezing them. "How about you go and get some rest in your room? I've already let your teacher know what happened and she said you can return to classes whenever you're ready."

You stood up, nearly falling over again because of your legs that were still trembling from earlier in the bathroom. With your mothers help though, you eventually made it back to your bedroom, which you noticed she had cleaned up for you. She smiled hearing the small "thanks" you mumbled to her before collapsing on your bed and falling asleep.

꩜ ꩜ ꩜

The feeling of a hand on your face caused you to stir awake and open your eyes ever so slightly. "Hm?"

"Oh, you're awake. About time. I was starting to think you'd be asleep forever."

"Tobio?" You asked groggily. "What are you doing here?"

"Your mom called me and told me what happened." He said. "I'm starting to see a pattern here [Y/N]. Your parents seem to tell me everything that happens to you instead of you, when you told me you would."