|18|

Wooyoung
I woke up in the middle of the night only to see a staring San. I smiled and kissed him deeply. "What are you looking at hmm?" I teased him.

I was barely covered by the blanket which didn't seem to bother San. I laid on my stomach and waited for his answer. 

"I am looking at my beautiful angel" he answered. I smiled widely and kissed him again.

Love filled the air. We got closer and closer day by day. I started to believe that San and I were meant to be together.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" I asked him worriedly. He sighted. "I wanted to look at you" the taller admitted. I looked at him in love and kissed him one more time. 

"I've got a plan San. But you'll need to do exactly what I'll tell you to do" I explained to him.

My plan was risky. Very risky. And if we would make a mistake, we'd get killed. But who cared? We were already dead.

"Okay..I am all in. We'll get rid of your father" San replied. "Yeah..we will" I whispered and cuddled onto his body.

San took the blanket and pulled it over me in order to cover my body. "Can I have a hoodie of yours? I am cold" I asked him. Immediately San got up, put his underwear on and ran towards the closet.

He chose a grey big sweater and came back with it. "Just tell me baby. I don't want you to be cold" he said and helped me to put on the sweater.

I smiled and nodded. San's sweater smelled like his manly perfume that I loved so much.

"It smells like you" I said lovely and snuggled onto the sweater. San lifted me up and pulled me on his body.

"You look so sexy" San complimented me. Actually I wanted to reply to him but just in the moment, I saw a shadow. I got goosebumps from the sight.

"What's wrong?" San asked me. His tone was worriedly. I pointed to the balcony. "I-I think I saw something" I said and got closer to San because I was anxious.

San got up and went to the balcony in order to make sure no one was there.

Suddenly someone yelled and attacked San whereupon I stood up in order to help my boyfriend. "San!" I screamed and ran outside too just to see a familiar face.

"Yunho?" I said and looked at the boy. His facial expressions were mad and angry. I gulped at his evil eyes.

"Yes! It's me! Surprise!" He said sassily. San suddenly got up again and pushed Yunho against the wall. "What do you want you creep?!" my boyfriend screamed at my old best friend.

"I actually hoped that the transition didn't work and that pathetic Wooyoung is finally dead!" He yelled at San while I got sad.

What happened to him? Did he really played a role in front of me all these years just to get to know me?

"Don't you dare to talk to him like this!" San yelled back and punched Yunho in the face. I shivered and looked at my old best friend in fear.

His eyes were bloody red. Back then he must've worn some type of lenses in order to hide his demonic eyes.

"Go inside angel. I'll handle this" San said to me because he noticed my fear and anxiety. "N-No I want to listen. Yunho probably has to say a lot.." replied and gulped heavily.

I didn't want Yunho to be alone with San.

I needed to confront him about being my best friend and lying to me. It was the best way to finally get over our nonexistent friendship.

"Did you really lied to me all these years?" I asked him sadly. I still couldn't believe that Yunho wasn't the person I thought he was.

The boy looked at me. His angry facial expressions changed into a guilty facial expression which surprised me a little.

"Kind of. I wanted to find you and check you out. I expected you to be dumb and ugly but it didn't turn out like that. You were nice, friendly, intelligent and unbelievable pretty. I liked you, I really did but I hated myself for liking you. You still took San away from me and I can't get over that" Yunho said and made a little break from talking.

"Yunho listen, I didn't took him away. I started to love San just the way you did and he loves me. What can I do about it? You can't force him to love you! I didn't make him love me. He came to me because of his own will!" I tried to clarify.

Yunho only looked at the floor. My words hurt him. I noticed that I actually still liked the boy even though he did all of this. But he wanted San and I would never give him what he wanted.

"If you're here to get San I have to disappoint you because I'll never leave him" I said angrily. Yunho's expression changed into a surprised one.

"Heard that? Now leave or I'll beat you to death again!" San added and pushed Yunho against the wall. The taller let go of his collar and my best friend finally left.