one

the moon shone against your (s/c) face, dull (e/c) irises staring at the night sky studded with shining stars. a gust of wind blew through your (h/c) locks as you continued to lean against the railing of your balcony, resting your chin on your palm, with your elbow propped on the cold metal railing.

usually, this hour of the night was always a favored thing to you, yet you couldn't feel the love for said hour as it was overwhelmed by the heavy feeling in your chest.

as you heard the buzzing vibration coming from your phone, that was placed on your desk right next to the balcony's sliding door, a sigh left your lips. it was probably one of your friends texting you, you thought. you straightened your posture and took a step away from the balcony, shivering slightly as another gust of wind blew, it was much colder. you exited the balcony and closed the door, then you grabbed your phone.

as expected, it happened to be a message from your beloved friend hu tao, in your friend group's group chat. you lazily dragged your feet across the carpeted floor and to your bed, throwing your body limply on the plush comforter.

with tired eyes, you unlocked you phone and opened the group chat.

≿━━━━━━━━༺❀༻━━━━━━━━≾

[aggressive lip biting]

hoe tao 

can this dumb bitch just answer already

(y/n) are you really letting a man 🤮 do this to you?

xiao ⛓️🥀💔

leave them alone

hoe tao 

don't you have a sad boy 🥀💔🕷️ playlist to make or something 🙄

xiao ⛓️🥀💔

die

hoe tao 

no.

(y/n)

what the fucj

hoe tao 

(Y/N)!!! BESTIE 😏

(y/n)

don't 😏 me hoe tao

xiao ⛓️🥀💔

yeah don't 😐

hoe tao 

i'm sorry but i've been diagnosed with an illness that doesn't allow me to hear short people

xiao ⛓️🥀💔

i hate you so much

you're speaking as if you aren't the shortest person in this group chat

hoe tao 

(y/n) apparently xiao's texts are blocked on my phone??? 😰😰 i'm afraid this illness is quite severe