0 { Splish Splash } 7

Music was playing, food displayed out for everyone to eat, and even the drinks. It was the evening where it was the golden hours of the day where a pool party was going on.

Jungkook felt super nervous because it's not introvert territory he's used to and there were a lot of people. Hoseok was inside the house enjoying everything while the spider hero was at the side of the pool, looking at the reflection of himself with his blonde locks in a ponytail. Loose strands in the front.

"I wanna go home and Hobi has my spider suit in my jaw string bag." the blaring music was making his spider senses being unstable and having people around wasn't going to help. He needed to be alone like the kitchen.

Therefore, the blonde head to the main kitchen where it wasn't crowded at all and people was more focused on each other than him. Thankful for that because he's wearing a military green shirt with a skeleton ribcage on it.

Although his stomach growled for food and lucky for him, it was set out to be eaten. Jungkook licked his lips as he took a paper plate and grabbed a little of everything that was stackable before like pizza was going to be delivered. Also wondering who this Jimin guy is and speaking about him, a short male with pink hair caught his attention.

"Hey, Spidey."

What the f*ck?

How did this guy know who he was as Spiderman?

Jungkook tried to cover it up like he knew nothing at all and was confused and making this pink hair dude feel dumb. "Sorry but I'm not him, I think you had me confused." a nervous chuckle let out as he shoved the tasty salty-sweet snacks in his mouth.

"Don't worry, Namjoon told me about you, right Mini Chimmy?" a small dog with a yellow jumper with its tongue sticking out was in Jimin's shirt pocket waving a hello. "Hi, there! I'm Mini Chimmy and this is Jimin, he's a God from a different land."

Wait.

"You're that God?" Jimin nodded with an eye smile while Jungkook was wide-eyed when he swallowed his snacks in his mouth. "Yep and don't tell Tae, please. I don't want him to know that."

Jungkook understood that plenty with the whole identity thing, but he was shown to his friends when they were checking on him. "I promise and did you know I would be coming here?" it was a simple answer to that question to Jimin and even Mini Chimmy knew that as well. "Well my Spidey friend, Tae told me that Spiderman knew you and I wanted to see you in person."

Mini Chimmy also added their words as well, "I wanted to meet you too as well!"

this was amazing to the blonde male that he's meeting the god from another land. Plus a cute mini robot dog. "It's nice to meet you finally and..." something caught Jungkook's eyes when he saw behind the pink hair was his crush. He felt hypnotized by the beauty of that gorgeous smile. The soft brunette hair with sunglasses resting on those curly locks.

Jimin saw that clearly and grabbed Jungkook's hand which made him snap out of that hypnotic phase and into reality, seeing he was being brought outside where Taehyung was standing with his exposed figure and wearing green swim trunks while chatting with someone that was probably from his classes. "Hey Tae, I got that shy cute boy you wanted to see again!"

"Wait—I'm not ready yet—" he lost his footing when Jimin let go of his hand and bumped into Taehyung. The paper plate was snatched out of his hands with smaller ones as his back was touched by a bare arm from his crush. Snacking on it from afar.

During that period, both Taehyung and Jungkook fell into the pool together that caused two big splashes. Both swimming up for some air with people looking at them. Jungkook was turning red with half his face behind underwater. He swam to the other side of the pool to hide behind the rock structure that led to a slide. "Damn it, I want to be on hero duty."