1 { Retreating Crash Landing } 5

Fatigue.

Tears.

Rescuing the one that Jungkook desperately loves.

He was being dragged away by the heroes and his friends escaping the crumbling sacrificial place and off to the aircraft they took. To go back home and retreat for now. "Let go of me! We can't leave Taehyung here with Venom!"

Although the dark version of Taehyung was following them to the aircraft. Extending the goop to flying with them. Sticking to the bottom while making sure the heroes didn't hear. Making sure his sacrifice will be gone within the pitch darkness.

Inside the aircraft, Jungkook was upside down, crouching with a torn suit on his muscled bruised body. Shredded mask on the floor. Blonde locks hung down as tears streamed that way in the roots. "Mini Cooky will help my friend cheer up."

the mini pink bunny hopped to the rescue to comfort their hero friend. As they hugged him gently, giving Jungkook a tissue. Jungkook saw his AI friend and gave a gentle smile as he used the tissue to blow his nose. "Thanks, Mini Cooky," a sniffle was done, "I couldn't save Taehyung."

"That's not true."

"It's true Mini Cooky, and the others probably think so too." Jungkook just wanted to rescue Taehyung because he wanted to tell him something important that involved his identity and feelings.

As if that would happen now.

Namjoon couldn't handle this and neither did Jungkook's friends. Even the rest of the Seoul heroes. "Jungkook please—"

"Mr. Kim, why didn't you let me try and save Tae? I could've..." seeing all their faces made him quiet and should've known they would feel the same way as well, "I'm sorry for yelling and putting my frustration on you because Taehyung is my crush."

Yoonji said a few words that might've helped out. "JK, it's fine. We're feeling the same way too and seeing you fighting Venom is dangerous."

Jungkook quietly sighed and made a web that he held on to, showing his dried bloody, bruised face. Mini Cooky patching and cleaning up with anti-infections and bandaids. "I know...I don't want him hurt." silence was left of them as the aircraft was flying in the sky.

The heroes take a break from all the danger and rethink how they'll rescue Taehyung before it's too late. Even though they were closer than expected when an alarm went off that the aircraft was losing altitude somewhere in the middle of nowhere on the vast land that was miles away from Seoul.

The web that Jungkook was hanging onto snapped and a thud of his body were on the metal-like floor. "Ow, what's going on?" Namjoon checked the ship's scan and venom was a surprise that he's alive and smiling as always with Taehyung's body as a base. "He must've stuck on the aircraft when we weren't looking. Jimin, take care of him."

"Wait!" the blonde male had a serious look on his face when his eyes changed shape in a narrow form. Acting like a true hero being needed, he is a hero but not the friendly neighborhood kind. "Let me come with you. I could probably be able to get Taehyung conscious again."

Jimin gazed at the taller college hero. He gave a warm smile. "I trust you on this and make sure to bring your robot friend. mini Chimmy and I will use our power of thunder to scare the crap out of venom."

The mini dog made an exciting movement of raising its small arms. "Yeah, and mini Cooky and I will combine our AI powers to create a sonic wave!"

"Mini Cooky agrees to my robot friend! But we need more power if we're combined."

Jimin nodded and signaled with a wave of the mini BT21 robots. "Let's have all of you work together to create a sonic wave wrap on JK's crush."

Now that's embarrassing to say while they were quickly losing altitude now. Jungkook couldn't hide his face while trying to safely get out of the aircraft. "Wait," Yoongi tossed an extra replica of the mask.

"Made sure you want to make that reveal a nice one after all of this." both smiled as they telepathically knew what the other would say to each other. rumbles and crumbling parts were thrown down to the ground. Clouds being out of sight and only going down was the way.

Jimin, Jungkook, and the mini-robots flew out of the aircraft.

"Good thing my suit has web wings like a flying sugar glider model."

"That's cool! Although let's focus on saving the aircraft first and then the cool suit stuff." Jimin was something else, especially at the pool party, but away from that, the thunder god used his strength to keep the momentum at a slower pace while Jungkook dealt with the main plot.

"Tae, it's me, Spiderman," venom didn't like hearing the blonde hero and ripped the bottom layer of the aircraft and pulled out the wires and engine, "Please stop! I know you're in their Taehyung. I know you can hear me."

The spider hero landed upside down on the aircraft's bottom. crawling closer and closer until he could touch the covered face.

Smiling behind the mask from the two males.

That's when Taehyung gained a small amount of consciousness to speak some words, "Spiderman...help me, please. I can't keep this on for long before it consumes me again."

"Don't worry and after this, I'll show you who I am."

"Really?" the mindset from Taehyung changed as he tried using his powers to up the heat as his eyes glowed a beautiful violet. Venom could feel the heat through the whole body and felt a thump when he felt the hero.

"You're the same as me boy."

confusion filled the males' faces as venom was slithering over to the hero. Pulling away from his crush and tries to consume Jungkook. "Taehyung getaway!"

"No! We can save you—" before he could finish his sentence. Jungkook was already in Venom's control and jumped off the aircraft, heading to Seoul right away with black web wings, flying over to the tall buildings. Gazing at the tiny citizens minding their own business.

Leaving the others crashing somewhere near a lake in a forest with smoke coming out of it and sparks flying. Everyone evacuated in a hurry to duck and cover.

As for Jungkook. He was slowly being unconscious on he shouldn't have touched Venom in the first place when reaching for Taehyung. Memories before his powers as a regular human washed up in his mind. Dreams warping around of what it could have been.

All it was that he was a menace to Seoul now.

A fear that Jungkook would have every time he was Spiderman. It was all coming true in a blink of an eye.

"This boy has powers I can use then that mythical pretty boy. My main objective was to get the spider kid all along." Venom soon started his rampage and destroyed everything in his path where his alien kind can rule this city once and for all.

{}
I guess we're going
1000+ words only...
It'll be faster to keep
the story going to the end I
had planned out!!