˙˚ʚɞ˚˙13˙˚ʚɞ˚˙

Minho need to get a hold of himself. He doesn't even know why on earth he did that. It's true that he got carried away but it went overboard.
"Aishh.... Lee Minho! You are really an embarrassment. Why, why, why?"
He hid his face in his hands and curse himself for not controlling. Meanwhile, Seungmin just sat there bringing back all those painful memories. He didn't blame anyone. If it's to blame, it is himself. Why did he even do that at the first place? He can't even get angry at Minho nor can he blame him.

The next morning, Seungmin was getting ready for uni and saw the mark. He touched it but he doesn't feel any pain. It might have been just a pain in the moment. He collars himself up and was ready to set his foot out. He received a text from Felix

Felix:
Seung, I had a fight with Bin hyung. Now, I'm alone at the uni gate.

Seungmin:
Why? What happened? Weren't you two all lovey dovey the other day?

Felix:
I don't know what I did wrong. He just barked at me. He's really scary when he's angry.

Seungmin:
Okay.... I'll be there quickly and I need to tell you something too.

Felix:
Concerning who?

Seungmin:
Of course, me. Who else?

Felix:
Okay. I thought you and Minho were a thing.

Seungmin:
He's in the conversation too.

Felix:
What? How? Why?

Felix kept sending texts but Seungmin ignored him leaving him in suspense. He walked down the streets and everything jut reminds him of last night. Seungmin thought that he's going crazy and touched his neck. He quickly shook his head and tried to divert his mind. He walked faster than usual and reached in no time. He himself was surprised as to how he can reach there so fast. Felix was really just standing there. God knows how long he's been standing there.
"Lix"
Felix just ran to him and hugged him tight. Lix really know how to act cute and he's really cute even without doing it (it's just me being whipped for Felix. Tbh, he's really cute even without trying)
"Help me, friend. I don't want Changbin to be angry at me for a long time." He looks like he's about to break down. Seungmin just stood there. He felt that he need to comfort Felix first and he'll tell him about what happened last night.
Seungmin, "Come on, he can't be angry at you for a long time. He'll come find you and I can guarantee that." Felix just snuggled up to him.

They were sitting down in their classroom and that's when Jisung came in being the loud guy he is.
"Hello, my dear friends. I'm very happy today. Lemme treat you to something nice." Everyone was looking at him because he was shouting in excitement. God knows what happened to him. Well, not that he's normal...he's always the kid that lighten up the mood. If he's in the group, there will be laughter and happiness. "Can you please quiet down?" A classmate hissed at Jisung. He just bowed his head and sat besides Seungmin and saw him wearing a turtle neck. "What's with the getup? Is it cold today?" They looked outside the window and saw that it was cloudy. Seungmin thanked the Heavens. "It's just windy today and I won't want to catch a cold, so I just wore this." Seungmin's reply was enough to convince both of them.
Felix, "Didn't you say that you had something to tell us?"
Seungmin, "I'll tell you at the end of the day. Didn't Jisung say that it is his treat?" Both of them looked at Jisung and the latter avoided eye contact with them. "Come on, you can't swallow what you said," Felix tried to provoke Jisung and it worked saying that he'll treat them. It's hard for them to eat from Jisung. He doesn't look like it but he's a bit of a stingy type (I actually don't know. I'm just saying whatever. Saying whatever party has started)
The three of them finished their class and was standing near Seungmin's locker. Felix saw Changbin coming towards them. Felix stood behind Seungmin as he was smaller and Changbin might miss him.
Jisung, "Changbin hyung." Han Jisung and his mouth....he really don't know when to speak and when not to. His lips must be sealed tight with a glue at times like this. Well, he didn't see Felix's face. Changbin walked to them looking fierce but why does he look like that? Changbin came directly to Felix and grabbed his hand. "You need to come with me." It wasn't just a talk but more like a command. Felix looked terrified. He just followed quietly behind Changbin looking like a lost kitten. He sure loves Changbin. He has never seen Changbin like this, so it kinda scares him.
Felix, "Where are you taking me? Didn't you say that you don't wanna talk to me early this morning?"
Changbin, "Is that why you've been avoiding me since the start of the day?" Felix kept quiet and just followed Changbin till he stopped at washroom.
Why did hyung stop here? Is he trying to....? Don't let your imagination run wild, Lix. Don't think like that.
Changbin seemed to understand what Felix was thinking. "Lix, don't be afraid. I won't do anything to you till you say so." Felix let out a sigh that he didn't know he was holding it. Changbin looked at him disappointed.
"Are you scared of me? Do you think I would do anything to you?"
Felix, "It's not that. I'm not scared of you. I love you." Changbin really know how to take the chance. He was on the verge of locking his lips with Felix's but he said that he won't do anything until Felix says so. He took a step back but Felix pulled Changbin closer to him and locked their lips. It only took a few seconds for Changbin to realize that Felix took the initiative.

Haa....I'm being productive today. I thought I won't be able to update today. Lately, it's been all about kiss. I don't know how it turned out to this hahaha. I hope you don't mind.
Changlix is sailing, everyone.

Ah....did you guys enjoy 3Racha's live yesterday? It was all laugh. They're so funny. How they kept teasing Changbin...and their unreleased tracks OH MY GOD!!! They all sound so good. I hope they release it soon and let's not talk about 'My People'
Do you think I should let Seungmin have a crush on Minho first and when he's on the verge of moving on Minho holding tight to him or vice-versa?
Anyways, happy reading and thank you for 342 reads. I didn't expect to reach this much. Thank you very much.
Love you so much, 2Minniers♡'・ᴗ・'♡