✷39✷

The doctors were busy with Seungmin's condition. They said not to worry about anything but it seems that there is something to worry about him. It just doesn't feel so right. How can someone just get well when the doctor just told them that he's in a critical condition? Minho jist cannot accept the reality. Changbin, Felix and Hyunjin dropped by in the morning and left in a hurry as they need to attend class. Even if they don't want to, they had to for Seungmin's sake. If he gets up and he doesn't get any class notes, then that will be the end of them. Hyunjin started to let go off his feelings for Seungmin. He felt that Minho was just right for him, someone who would take care of him and more importantly, someone that Seungmin loves. He's not gonna deny the fact that he saw Seungmin really happy and he did not want to be in between them.
"Why don't you just wake up? Why are you always making me worry like this always? It's killing me inside. Come on! Wake up, Kim Seungmin." Minho reached his frustration limit. It's been so long that the younger guy was laying on the bed. Minho didn't even go to work. He was always by Seungmin's side.
After their class ended, the three of them came to visit Seungmin. Felix told him that Changbin would stay with him but Minho denied their request as he want to spend more time with Seungmin alone. Things between Hyunjin and Minho is also going well as both of them made up. When they talked, the things between them got even better. They resolved everything and they got more closer as they kept spending time with each other. "Well then, we'll get going, hyung." Felix and Changbin were surprised as they heard Hyunjin calling Minho as hyung. But they didn't say anything. All of them left Minho with Seungmin.

Night came and the loneliness took over Minho. "Kim Seungmin, I swear if you don't get up by today, I'll kiss you till you cannot breath." And it was not just any threat, he meant it. He was facing Seungmin and was staring at his face. He didn't even realise that he was feeling sleepy.

The night took over everyone and all of them were sleeping soundly. Minho besides Seungmin, the younger laying there not responding and Minho feeling frustrated.
The monitor was getting more stable and Seungmin started showing some response. He opened his eyes and saw everything around him. He looked around more and he remembered that he was shot. The second be woke up, he searched for the only person. He looked around and he saw Minho sleeping right there with him. He was resting his head on his bed. He realised that Minho was holding his hands very tightly even in his sleep.

He just didn't want to let me go, I guess as if I'll go leaving him behind. I guess he really loves me a lot.

As soon as he opened his eyes, his eyes never left Minho. He was staring at him. He decided to spend the whole night watching Minho but the other man opened his eyes and their eyes locked in contact never leaving the other. "If you keep staring at me like that, then I would have no choice but to kiss you." He was saying it as joke and at the same time, he also meant it. While Seungmin was still out of it, he would sometimes make contact with his lips and that was the only way that he'll get comfort.
"But, can you loosen your grip on my hand? I'm not going anywhere."
Although Seungmin is awake and he's talking with him, Minho still felt that he was the one that should be held responsible. Had it not been for him, all of this wouldn't happen. Hyunjin did say the truth but it was at the time where Minho didn't want to accept it. "If it wasn't for me, you won't be like this." Not gonna lie, Seungmin already expected that Minho would blame himself for what had happened to him but he didn't say anything. Even if he did say anything, it wil not make Minho blame himself even more. He just make space for him on that tiny bed and asked him to climb up.
"It must have been hard on you. Look at yourself, you look so thin. Haven't you gone to work lately?" Seungmin knew that Minho would be like that and he's asking intentionally. Minho climbed up on his bed and buried his head in Seungmin's chest. That place gave him so much comfort that he didn't know that he needed it. Now that Seungmin has come back to his senses, he don't have anything to worry about. Everything will be alright if Seungmin's by his side.
"You know what, you know me too well. Ever since you were brought here, I haven't been able to eat well. I felt that if I eat, I'm not doing enough for you." Seungmin looked down at him and called him stupid. "What if you faint? You should have eaten some. Look at you. I'll make sure you eat at least three meals a day when I get out from here."

Those sleepless nights Minho spent looking at Seungmin's face, blaming himself for everything that had happened, it just took one night to make him feel better. He was there with Seungmin, the latter singing him a song as to put him to sleep. He was being babied but he didn't mind. A CEO of a big company being put to sleep by his lover, it wasn't bad either. Minho thought that he's just gonna enjoy his life with Seungmin like this.

I'm never letting him go anywhere even in my next life. I hope that I'll meet him even in my next life. I wish he would be my partner in my every life. People say that you're only born once but I'm glad that I was born and that I met him. This made me really happy and I don't wana lose someone like him too.

Good thing, I altered the ending.
If not, this wouldn't be a happy ending.

Thank you all for reading, Dancing in the rain.

If not for you guys, I won't have the inspiration to write this. I hope it satisfies you. I'll be back with another book and it maybe other group but I'll be back with more for you guys. I love you.