✷36✷

Minho had that feeling somewhere inside of him when Seungmin was nowhere to be found but he suppressed it and convinced himself that it might be wrong. He was convinced but a call that came from Hongbin confirmed his fear. He picked up the call, "If not you had accepted my offer, this won't have happened. You did this to yourself, Lee Minho and someone else will pay your price."
Blood boiled inside him but he feels so helpless. He gave a second thought about what Hongbin said but it was impossible to partner up with his company because he's mainly involved in illegal stuffs and if he gets caught, both of them will have to pay a heavy price.
"Even if you say that you wanna have a word with me about what I've said, I don't think it'll work because it's all in past now."

"I have no intention to work with you."
Minho still refused and he knows that Seungmin might have to pay for what he did. He's worried but nothing will help. Hongbin hung up and he sent a video. In the video, Seungmin was in a room. He was just wandering around and looking around. He sat down and he looks like he was crying for help. Seeing that even weakened Minho more, it didn't help at all but the room looks like Minho had seen that before.

"Hyung, we need to do something right now. We can't just sit here doing nothing." Thank God, Felix was not here. Earlier Changbin dropped him off assuring that everything is alright. "Not we, I will go to them. You stay back and call the police."

Seungmin was just sitting there. A man entered in the room with some food. "Sorry that this happened to you. Earlier, I saw Hongbin calling Minho. It's just a thing between them but Hongbin decided to pull you in it too. I gotta go." Seungmin was dumbfounded as to why that man told him all of this but he's glad to hear that at least someone knows that he's here all helpless.

Park Hongbin really crossed the line this time. What is he thinking? I swear if I see anyone hurting him in any way, I'm not gonna hold myself back.

Minho headed straight for that place. He knew it since he had been there with Hongbin when he tried to get his approval from him. He was almost there. There were people around the gate. He didn't hesitate and drove straight inside. Hongbin was actually expecting him, so his people didn't stop Minho.
"Well, I have been expecting you. Welcome."
He welcomed him with a smile on his face. Minho sat down on a chair, "Where is Seungmin?"
He just blurted out for what he came. Hongbin expected that from Minho and so, he was prepared for it. But, instead of letting him see Seungmin, he just showed him a video. Seungmin being tied up in a chair neither was he moving nor he could see anything. His eyes were tied and so his lips were tapped. Minho's blood boiled and moreover, his blood boiled seeing Minjoo by Hongbin's side. She flirted her way through Hongbin and somehow it worked for the latter. "This is what you get for leaving me and going to that boy. Only if you didn't refuse me. Lee Minho, you're so helpless now."

While they were talking, Seungmin was awake. He could hear that familiar voice, the one he always longed for. He shouted but his voice came out as nothing. He couldn't move. He remembered that he was knocked out. Tears started falling down. He was helpless and so was Minho. Hongbin and his people had ful control over them. Just then, he heard a crack sound and came in a man. The man took the blindfold off and he was the same guy who gave him food.
"Come. I'll help you."
He dragged Seungmin outside with his hands still tied up. "There he is. Love of your life." Hongbin mocked Seungmin and Minho and laughed at them. Seungmin's eyes were wet. He was crying. "Lee Minho, why did you come here? You shouldn't have." Hongbin looked at Seungmin and said that he wanted to see more of their love drama. Hongbin walked towards Seungmin, "I swear if you touch him, you would see the side of me that you wouldn't want to." It was not just any threat. Minho meant it. "What will you do? Hold him down." Hongbin ordered his people. Hongbin kept going towards Seungmin. He held Seungmin harshly and turned his face to him. He was about to do something that neither of them wanted.
"Look at what I'm gonna do to your love." Hongbin held Seungmin down and pointed a gun on his head. Both of them was shocked to see what he was doing. Not knowing when he'll fire a bullet in him, Seungmin mustered up his courage to say something but someone from the side kicked him in his stomach which resulted in groaning. Minho could no longer watch Seungmin suffer like that.
If only I didn't leave him there. I should have dragged him with me. Then, this would not have happened.
He kept blaming himself on the inside. He looked like a fool for letting this happen to Seungmin.
"Let go of him. I'll do whatever you want."

Delighted by his response, Hongbin told his assistant to bring the documents that he had prepared beforehand. He was rejoicing the moment and let it slip off his mind that Minho should still be held down. In their absence of mind, Minho springs to Hongbin and jumped on him. He held Seungmin's hand and dragged him from there.

Changbin was being restless as he was driving to the hideout that Minho leaked to him. He had informed the police about it and they were on their way too. He drove straight and not stopping anywhere.

Minho and Seungmin came out from there. Seungmin was still groaning in pain. "Why did you go with them?"
"How would I know that? Moreover, they kidnapped me not like I wanted to go with them. And why would you come here alone like a fool?"
They were bickering in that situation. More like neither of them wanted to lose each other. Minho embraced Seungmin in a tight hug, the kind of hug that seems like he doesn't want to let the younger go.

Another update here!!!!
I'm done with school works.
More updates for you guys. Thank you for reading