Chapter 3

"Why did you join glee club Puck, everything is starting to think you're gay!" Quinn snapped harshly at her boyfriend in the hallway near her locker.

"Babe I don't know where you are getting your information from but that sounds pretty fucking wrong to me… I'm a sexy stud Q," Puck shrugged off her nasty comments with a smirk, "A gay man wouldn't have been able to make you cum as hard as you did last night would he?" Puck added.

Even though Quinn was still holding off sex didn't mean his tongue or fingers couldn't do the job. Blushing, Quinn sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Just, just quit glee club and fix this before our popularity takes a fall!" Quinn demanded before spinning on her heel and marching away, her Cheerio's skirt swishing as she did so.

XXXXX

"Sup losers?" Puck laughed as he walked in ten minutes late to glee rehearsal the day after Quinn's bitch out session.

"Puck next time please be on time okay?" Mr. Shuester asked before continuing on with the lesson, "Alright we have six members but to compete at Sectionals we need at least 12. So to try and recruit new members we are going to put on a performance at the school assembly on Friday." Mr. Shuester grinned but the student's frowned.

"They'll kill us," Rachel announced to the room, "The Cheerio's will find me and kill me!" Rachel added seriously.

"They won't kill you drama queen." Puck rolled his eyes at Rachel and she gave him a murderous look.

"And how would you know Puckerman? You're girlfriend has been nothing but cruel to me ever since freshman year way before you become a popular jerk!" Rachel snapped and Puck stared at Rachel like she had two heads, "She's mean and cruel…" Rachel added a little quieter than her previous outburst but it still made Puck stare at the tiny diva and wonder just what else his 'perfect' girlfriend had done.

"They won't hurt you guys, besides we are singing disco." Mr. Shuester smiled, making Rachel mumbled to Kurt that they should sort out their wills.

XXXXX

"We can't sing fucking disco." Puck told the other five glee club members once Mr. Shuester had left after practice.

"I agree with Puck it's the worst idea Mr. Shuester had ever had." Kurt agreed and Rachel sighed.

"W-What e-else can w-we sing?" Tina managed out and Puck smirked, turning to Rachel.

"Sex,"

"What do you mean sex?" Rachel asked as soon as the word left Puck's mouth.

"Like a sexy song, make kids think glee club it's actually cool or some shit… if we sing disco that's gunna earn you and the other two chicks a fuck load more slushies', Artie in the toilet and Kurt thrown in the dumpster." Puck told her matter of factly and Rachel winced at just the thought of it all.

"Fine… what song do you suppose we sing?"

XXXXX

"We have a special treat for everyone; our very own glee club is going to show us how the hip and also hop… please welcome the New Directions." Principal Figgins mumbled awkwardly into the microphone before taking a seat next to Coach Sylvester.

Puck Rachel Everybody

Na na na
Come on
Na na na
Come on
Na na na na na
Come on
Na na na
Come on
Come on
Come on
Na na na na
Come on
Na na na
Come on
Na na na na na
Come on
Na na na
Come on
Come on
Come on
Na na na na

Feels so good being bad
There's no way I'm turning back
Now the pain is my pleasure
Cause nothing could measure

Love is great, love is fine
Out the box, out of line
The affliction of the feeling
Leaves me wanting more

[Chorus x2:]
Cause I may be bad
But I'm perfectly good at it
Sex in the air
I don't care
I love the smell of it
Sticks and stones
May break my bones
But chains and whips
Excite me

Na na na na
Come on
Come on
Come on
I like it
Like it
Come on
Come on
Come on
I like it
Like it
Come on
Come on
Come on
I like it
Like it
Come on
Come on
Come on
I like it
Like it

Love is great, love is fine
Out the box, out of line
The affliction of the feeling
Leaves me wanting more

[Chorus:]
Cause I may be bad
But I'm perfectly good at it
Sex in the air
I don't care
I love the smell of it
Sticks and stones
May break my bones
But chains and whips
Excite me

Na na na na
Come on
Come on
Come on
I like it
Like it
Come on
Come on
Come on
I like it
Like it
Come on
Come on
Come on
I like it
Like it
Come on
Come on
Come on
I like it
Like it

S...S...S
And
M...M...M
S...S...S
And
M...M...M

Oh
I love the feeling
You bring to me
Oh, you turn me on
It's exactly what
I've been yearning for
Give it to me strong

And meet me in my boudoir
Make my body say ah, ah, ah

I like it
Like it

[Chorus x2:]
Cause I may be bad
But I'm perfectly good at it
Sex in the air
I don't care
I love the smell of it
Sticks and stones
May break my bones
But chains and whips
Excite me

Na na na na
Come on
Come on
Come on
I like it
Like it
Come on
Come on
Come on
I like it
Like it
Come on
Come on
Come on
I like it
Like it
Come on
Come on
Come on
I like it
Like it

S...S...S
And
M...M...M
S...S...S
And
M...M...M
S...S...S
And
M...M...M
S...S...S
And
M...M...M

By the end of the song, Puck had Rachel's legs wrapped around his waist and their faces inches from one another. With Rachel's back to the audience, all Puck could do was stare into the brown eyes of the girl in front of him completely ignoring the cheering crowd. Knowing that she could feel his erection that he was sporting, Puck couldn't help but push into her a little and nearly came when she let out a quiet moan. As the curtains came down, Rachel released the grip around his waist and placed her feet on the ground, blushing. Biting her bottom lip, Rachel had only taken a small step back when she heard the sounds of Quinn Fabray yelling and decided she should most definitely make her exit.