(3)

Madelaine made it home. Kelly's car was outside so she knew she was home.

"Hey sweetie" Kelly smiled as Madelaine walking in the house.

"Hey" she greeted hugging her. "Did you have a good day at work"

"Yea"

"Glad you did" mads smiled kissing her on the forehead. 

"Well what did you do today?"

"Nothing really, I bumped into my ex"

"That Vanessa girl?" Kelly questioned going to sit on the couch.

"Yea, she changed..her looks her body. I think all that was because of the kids she had"

"You were checking her out?"

"No of course not..I just realized that" Madelaine assured sitting beside her wife.

"So is she still saying that child is yours?"

"Mhm. I went to go get a dna test with her to see"

"It's gonna come back negative that way we can start our own family" Kelly smiled.

"And if it came back positive?" Madelaine asked raising her eyebrows.

"I mean you've already missed what three years already...missing a couple more isn't going to hurt" Kelly shrugged.

"I'm gonna be in my child's life kelly wether you like it or not...if he's mine Im gonna be there. I need to regain Vanessa trust and being there for her might help"

"You really think being there for a child will help you regain her trust?" Kelly asked with a chuckled.

"Yea if I'm there for my child if he's mines...what are you jealous that I could have a child by her and not you?"

"No"

"Then why are you so upset about a child then"

"Because I want one by you" Kelly frowned.

"Yea and what you'll divorce me and make me pay for child support? Nah I'm good"

"What make you think I'd wanna put you on child support?"

"Oh we both know you would do that come on. Like if something went wrong and you had my kid and we divorced you're gonna put me on child support"

"Fine if you don't want kids by your own wife then I don't wanna be with you anymore"

"Alright" Madelaine shrugged. "I'll start packing your shit then" she said getting up and going to the bed room.

Mad grabbed the suit cases that was Kelly's and put everything the girl bought herself in there.

"You're seriously packing my stuff?!" Kelly said shocked as she seen Madelaine packing.

"Yea, I'm not about to be with someone who keeps crying over having kids, if you want kids go to the clinic"

"But I want them by you"

"No kelly! How many times have I fuckin told you I don't want kids." Madelaine yelled getting up.

"Well you probably had one by Vanessa"

"Ok and? My pull out was weak like I'm sorry having sex with her is better than with you"

"You know what fuck you Madelaine take your shitty ring" Kelly said taking off the ring and throwing it at the girl.  "I don't even want the shit your packing" she cried before walking out the room.

"I'll get the divorce paper then" Madelaine yelled from the top of the stairs as she watch Kelly leave.

Madelaine didn't care if Kelly wanted a divorce. She wasn't happy with her. The sex was bad, Kelly got pissed off about everything, and begging mads for kids when she doesn't want any. She was happy to be single.

She grabbed all the mess kelly bought for herself and sat it outside on the side of the room for the trash people to grab.

Mads went back in the house and laid down in her bed and watch tv.

«next day»

Madelaine was clean up the room when her phone rang.

"Oh hey Vanessa"

"Hey I got the results, I haven't opened it yet. I want you to"

"Ok, send me your address and I'll be on my way" Madelaine said grabbing her keys.

"Ok see you when you get here" Vanessa said before hanging up. Madelaine walked out to her car and Vanessa texted her the address.

«Vanessa's place»

Madelaine knocked on the door and Vanessa opened it with Kathleen in her arms.

"Come in, I have the envelope on the table in the living room" Vanessa smiled moving so the girl could walk in.

They both went to the living room and sat on the couch.

"Where's your kids"

"The twins are with kori and river is upstairs sleep"

"Ok" mads nodded grabbing the envelope. She opened it and took the paper out and looked and Vanessa.

"Look at it...he's yours" vanessa said pointing to the paper.

Madelaine read the paper and she seen in bold you are the mother.

Her mouth was wide open as she looked at the paper. She looked at Vanessa and seen she was crying.

"Vanessa I'm so sorry"

"Now you believe me. After three years of asking you for a dna test. How do you feel now" Vanessa said wiping away her tears.

"I'm so sorry for denying him Vanessa..I'll do whatever it takes to make it up to you"

"Be there for him is all I want Madelaine, just step up"

"I will, could I maybe keep him for the night a-and if you don't like that maybe I could stay here"

"Wouldn't your wife be a little worried that your at my house?"

"Oh I'm not married anymore...we're getting a divorce"

"Please tell me I'm not the cause of this"

"No it's just she wanted kids and I didn't and she got pissed that I could've had a child with you and not her. Then I said something about what goes on in bed which wasn't good" Madelaine shared.

"Because of me, I know" Vanessa said standing up with a sleep Kathleen in her arms.

"No it's not Vanessa, I would've divorced her a while back but i didn't have a good reason yet"

"Oh" Nessa whispered. "I'll be back, I'm going to go lay her down"

"Ok, I'll still be right here" Madelaine smiled.

Vanessa nodded and went upstairs to lay Katy down. She went back downstairs and sat back down beside Madelaine.

"I'm an idiot..I'm sorry for the shit I put you through Vanessa" mads sighed. "Is there a way I could regain your trust?"

"Just being there for river is all I ask"

"Ok, where's his room?"

"Second floor third door on the left"

"Ok, I'll be in his room chilling on his floor" Madelaine said getting up.

Vanessa nodded watching as she walked up the stairs. Mads went in the room and saw her son sleeping as she sat on the floor.

«couple minutes later»

Madelaine somehow fell asleep on the floor and when she woke up she saw river laying on her chest along with Vanessa.

She smiled running her hands through their hair. Well that's a good start.