(17)

⚠️trigger warning: mention of tempted suicide⚠️

Madelaine smiled watching the two move their little legs. Zora started crying so Kelly picked her up and felt her diaper feeling that it was heavy.

"Someone needs a diaper change" she said grabbing a clean diaper and wipes.

"I-I'll go call cams to bring the kids over" Vanessa whispered walking out the room.

Madelaine went to pick Rimick up and swayed side to side while smiling at him.

"He looks just like Vanessa" Kelly smiled. Madelaine said nothing and played with him. "Not gonna agree or disagree?"

"No"

Just then the doorbell rung so mads and Kelly grabbed the baby bags and went downstairs.

They saw Vanessa open the door so they went and sat down.

"Hey guys" Lili said coming in the house with Katy in her arms.

"MM!" Katy squealed trying to get out of lili's arms.

"Hold on dang it" the blonde huffed placing her down. She ran to her and hugged her leg.

"Hey momma" river said giving Vanessa a hug as well as the others.

"Hey, I missed you"

"We missed you more" Russell smiled.

Once camila came in Vanessa closed the door and they went to the living room and sat down.

The kids ran off to their rooms to go play with their toys.

"Oh hey there" Camila said to Kelly with a smile.

"Hi"

"Cams..Lili this is Kelly my ex wife. Kelly my two friends" Madelaine introduced.

"Your baby is so cute!" Lili said looking at Zora.

"That's my genes for you" Madelaine smiled.

"Wait that's your baby?" Camila questioned.

"You have two newborns" Lili asked.

"Yea. Baby Rimick and baby Zora"

"D-do you want to hold her?" Kelly asked the two girls sitting in front of her.

"I'd love to" Camila said with her arms out. Kelly got up and placed Zora in her arms then sat back down.

"She's so calm and quiet. Usually babies are whining if you give them to someone else"

"I wonder who she got it from?"

"I'd say Kelly" Vanessa whispered.

"What's that suppose to mean" Madelaine said pissed off looking a Vanessa who jumped at her voice.

Lili and Camila look at each other then to Vanessa and Madelaine.

"Madelaine do you hit her or something?"

"Yea why did she jump at the sound of your voice?"

"Why would I hit my baby momma for?"

"Geez I don't know just very strange that she jumped at your voice" Lili said looking at Vanessa who was fiddling with her hands. "You ok V?"

"I'm fine" she whispered.

"I have to go, my mom wants to see Zora" Kelly said seeing a text from her mother.

"I'll take you" Madelaine said getting up. Kathleen reached up for Madelaine to pick her up but couldn't. "I can't babygirl"

Katy started whining still reaching for mads. She sighed handing Rimick to lili and picked Katy up.