(26)

"Momma!" The kids hollered as the front door opened revealing Vanessa.

"My babies! I missed you so much" Vanessa said giving them a big hug. "Did you have fun with aunty lili and aunty cams"

"Yes" Rima jumped.

"We got on lots of slides" Russell smiled.

"We got this for you" river grinned giving Vanessa a necklace.

"Aww thank you"

"MM" Kathleen smiled.

"You're so clingy to her, she's sleeping right now"

"Oh" she frowned.

"Come on let's got sit down" Vanessa smiled. They kids giggled and walked into the house.

"What you do today?" River questioned tilting his head. Something he did quite often.

"Well I went to the mall with Madelaine and little Rim and the beach"

"Where's Rimick momma" Rima wondered turning to look at V.

"Sleeping, both him and mommy are cuddled up sleeping" Vanessa smiled.

Rima was very protective of Rimick. Same with Zora. Every time they cried Rima came to the rescue, when she's awake that is.

"Oh, and baby Zora"

"Upstairs with her mom"

"Momma can I cuddle MM" Kathleen whispered with puppy eyes. Vanessa nodded with her hand out for her to take. Little Katy grabbed it and, along with the others, went to where Madelaine was.

"You have to be quiet ok" Vanessa whispered as they got to the door. The kids nodded and Nessa opened the door.

They saw that mads was now laying on her side with Rimick beside her on his back and Madelaine's arm over him making him secure so he doesn't roll off.

"MM" Katy whispered with a grin. Vanessa helped the kids on the bed and smiled when she seen all of the pile on Madelaine except Rima, she laid beside Rimick.

"Come on momma" Russell said waving Vanessa over.

"Ok" she quietly giggled gently getting on the bed. She laid down beside Rima snuggling up to her.

••

Madelaine woke up and tried sitting but realizing the kids were on top of her.

She chuckled rubbing her hands through Russell and Rivers hair and rubbed her hand on Katy's back. She also looked to her left to see Rima and Vanessa cuddled up sleeping.

Mads slowly got from under the kids so she could use the bathroom. After handling her business and washing her hand she went back in the room to see Vanessa starting to wake up.

"Sleep well beautiful" Madelaine rasped out.

"Yes, did you" Vanessa rasped while rubbing her eyes.

"Yep. Especially waking up to my lovey kids cuddling me" Madelaine smiled sitting on the bed close to V.

"They wanted to see you so badly, especially Ms. Kathleen" Vanessa giggled looking at her.

"I bet. That's my little buddy"

"Soon as she got here she asked for you"

"We might have to take her somewhere to help with the anxiety. Maybe cognitive behavioral therapy" Madelaine said looking at Katy. "I don't want her to suffer from separation and get bullied because of it"