chapter 2

Wei wuxian: where am i?

Wei wuxian stands up again to dust his robe and looked around.

Wei wuxian: this ... Is not a familiar place to me

Wei wuxian walked through the woods and after that he saw a busting town.

Wei wuxian went to the town and he looked at his surrounding.

The people there looked like civilians and merchants and madams , masters and other things

The strange thing is that their clothing style is not the clothing style wei wuxian or his timeline has. Their hair his tied in either a ponytail or bun with a hairstick. There were no other hairstyles

Theyre clothing was weird it was a skirt like a butcher apron and the top is like a coat halfway.

They also look at him strangely.

The girls were giggling. The boys were looking at him . The others were curious.

Wei wuxian went to a middle aged woman

Wei wuxian bowed: excuse me , aunt . Can i ask what is the name of this place?

The middle age woman frowned and tilted her head .

Middle age woman: it is yiling.

Wei ying: y-yiling...

Wei ying : 'how is that possible it couldn't be this yiling isnt like the yiling before!'

Wei wuxian cleared his throat

Wei wuxian: cna i ask what year is it now?

The middle age woman looked at wei wuxian strangely but told when.

Wei wuxian when he heard what year it is felt like fainting.

Wei wuxian: a-ah thank you

Wei wuxian bowed and the middle aged woman nods , he walks to the streets.

Wei wuxian: ive time travelled 10,000 years before my own original time

Wei wuxian was somewhat breathless.

Wei wuxian looked at the peoples heads to see some of the names from his timeline (future) and their lifespan in this life/ qi.

Wei wuxian was just walking with in the streets but then he saw people in armors and swords killing people with some people defending themselves.

They were shouting for help but no one helped them. Because the people were running for their lives until there were no civilian except wei wuxian.

The bodies of people were lying on the ground , he looked on the bodies heads and saw all 0 lifespan but saw 30 lifespan.

(Life span: the age they will die /their qi is already gone it means they are dead and are fated to die )

The soldier looked at him because everything in the town was only wei wuxian , the soldiers and the bodies. There were no civilian people because they ran away to who knows where.

General shouts : KILL!!!

The soldier shouts too going to wei wuxian and about to kill him but wei wuxian unstealths his sword and killed them in one swip of a sword. It sent very many spiritual energy that many things were blown away except humans . But the soldier that was about to attack him was blown away

Wei wuxian looked at his sword atonishingly.

The general was speechless , he looked at the bodies of his own fellow soldiers.

He told the alive soldiers to retreat and they did , what could they do?

Wei wuxian after seeing the soldiers were away went to the body where there was a man that had 30 lifespan

The man had average looks , he had not really high quality clothes , his hair was tied in a half ponytail with a hairstick.

He looked at on top his the man's head and shocked to see the name

"Lan wangji"

Wei wuxian whispers : so this is lan zhan's past life?

Wei wuxian carried the man and went to a house that was well kept and clean.

He put the man on the bed and he looked around and saw rice grains and some vegetables that were fresh.

Wei wuxian first looked at the body and saw no injuries then his face and no injuries also

Wei wuxian : 'he was knocked out'

Wei wuxian untied the mans hair and then fixed the man's robe.

He then went to the kitchen where there was rice grains 🌾 and vegetables .

He got a pot and he cooked

(He knew how to cook because wen ning taught him also his experience of burial mounds)

Wei wuxian after cooking put the hot food on the table. He got some water for the clean bucket .

He of course put a cleaning talisman so that the water will be MORE clean.

He then put the water on the teapot and then went again to the mans bed and put the blanket on the man.

He went to the table to sit down , he looked at the window not knowing its been 5 hours since he had been watching outside the window.

It was 1:00 pm when he was fighting with the soldiers. But now it is 6:00pm

The man slowly opened his eyes and then looked at down him to see a blanket..

Man: 'what happened?'

The man looked to his right to see a man wearing black and red clothing but is not like his style of clothing , he had silver eyes not like himself brown eyes  , he had a sword and a flute , he looked healthy and strong , he had a sharp jawline . In short , He was the description of handsome.

The man sat up the bed and the man looked at him and gasped

Wei wuxian: a-ah! You are awake

Man: 'i admit he has a nice voice'

Wei wuxian went to the man and sat down the bedside , the man looked suspiciously at him but wei wuxian smiled

Wei wuxian: im wei ying! What is your name?

Man:  qing li

The man said shyly

His family knew he liked men but that was not a problem because his siblings are a total of 10 and he was the 9th sibling. And his silbings already have children.

Wei wuxian: qing li what a nice name!

Wei wuxian said cheerfully

Qing li blushed: yours too

Wei wuxian blushed back to qing li's suprise

Wei wuxian: make sure to warn me before you say those things!

Wei wuxian had a red face behind his hands with a smile so bright but his voice was sulky.

Qing li smiles shyly

Now he knew he fell in love with this "wei ying"

(If you are asking QING LI is lan wangji's past life there will also be other lan wangji's past life that wei wuxian will be meeting)