chapter 11

Lan Wangji stood up and sighed shakily , he looked at the weight he felt beside him and saw Sizhui and Jingyi in not white robes .

He was confused , but thought maybe someone saved them.

He checked the health of Sizhui and Jingyi and saw they were unharmed physically , he sighed in relief.

He then he walked slowly out of the door.

He opened the door and shielded his eyes from the bright light that shone on his eyes.

Once the bright light vanished , he lowered his arms that was shielding his eyes and blinked multiple times and looked around his surroundings.

The scenery was majestic and heavenly to look at , if lan wangji wasnt breathing or his heart was not thumping . He would've thought he was in the heavenly realm as a ghost .

He walked in measured steps looking at more of the heavenly scenery , until he heard a flute.

When he heard the flute playing something , he felt a nostalgic Deja vu feeling.

But he freezed his step when he heard a familiar song played by the sound of the flute

* Flashback *

Wei Wuxian had his back leaned against the hard rocks , while he was soaked in gross water and was breathing unevenly.

Wei Wuxian asked "Lan Zhan...can you play me a song" he asked with a weak voice.

Lan Wangji sighed and got his remaining long guqin strings and started strumming the song he composed with all his love for Wei Wuxian.

He played until the song ended and Wei Wuxian asked in a weak voice again "Lan Zhan what is the title of the song?" His gaze went to Lan Wangji's  figure who's back was turned to him

Lan Wangji said "Wangxian" and he looked back to see Wei Wuxian unconscious.

He sighed and went beside Wei Wuxian and laid Wei Wuxian's head on his lap while caressing his hair like he always wished too.

* Flashback *

Lan Wangji's eyebrows furrowed in confusion , he only played wangxian to only one person , the love of his life who died , Wei Wuxian.

He walked silently towards the sound of the flute , he saw a giant bush blocking him towards the flute player.

He made a small hole at the giant bush and looked who played the flute only to see.

A man who wore phantom black robes designed with red suspiciously familiar flames , playing a black familiar flute with also a familiar tassle , and a very familiar sword was tied to the said man's left hip and his hair was in a half ponytail.

But what struck him the most is the Red ribbon used to tie that man's hair.

Lan Wangji walked around the giant bush and saw the side view of the man.

The man's face was so familiar but was older that Lan Wangji almost cried seeing that familiar face.

"Wei Ying" he called.

The mans body freezed and he slowly looked at Lan Wangji.

"L-lan Zhan..." He stuttered.

And that broke Lan Wangji's resolve and he ran towards the person , wishing this wasn't a dream so he hugged the man and cluched him tightly.

Wei Wuxian looked down and saw the man who he loves hugging him and encircled his arms around his chest  and he places his head on Wei Wuxian's shoulder , while his face was on his neck.

Wei Wuxian sighed shakily and he hesitantly returned the hug and rubbing circles at Lan Wangji's back while making shushing noises and comforting him when he felt something wet on his neck.

After Lan Wangji was done with his episode, he looked up to see Wei Wuxian but his face and body looked older

He even felt a powerful qi radiating out of him , he was suprised it does not feel like resentful energy but it felt like spiritual energy.

Lan Wangji sniffed and inhaled Wei Wuxian's scent but his cheeks flamed when he was concious of what he had done.

Wei Wuxian smirked seeing Lan Wangji's flustered state after he sniffed his scent.

Wei Wuxian grabbed lan wangji's chin with his two fingers and forced him to look at him , his smirk widened when he saw Lan Wangji becoming more flustered seeing his smirk

But Wei Wuxian softened seeing the hope , pain , love , affection and greif showing in Lan Wangji's eyes.

Wei Wuxian placed a hand on Lan Wangji's tear-stained face and Lan Wangji leaned his face on it.

Wei Wuxian asked " Lan Zhan, why are you here? What do you remember last?" .

Lan Wangji looked at him "I dont know Wei Ying , the last thing i remember is getting ambushed" he replied .

Wei Wuxian asked "WHAT?!" His eyes were wide of fury , he clenched his hands to try to calm his anger .

Lan Wangji flinched when he heard Wei Wuxian and Wei Wuxian calmed down when he saw him flinch.

"So what happened when i was dead?" He asked.

Lan Wangji averted his eyes "Jin Guangyao and Su She were the masterminds of everything , they framed you with your Shijie , Jin Zixuan , and other peoples deaths. Jiang Wanyin knew you gave your core to him , he was devastated. Shu-Lan Qiren tried to force me to marry a woman but i refused so i left the sect with Sizhui and Jingyi following me" he explained.

Wei Wuxian doesn't wanna admit publicly but he did felt a lot of anger and jealousy when he heard Lan Qiren trying to force HIS person into marrying some girl.

Wei Wuxian asked " Why not shufu? Not Lan Qiren?" He was suprised when Lan Wangji called his shufu by his name .

Lan Wangji said "He tried to make me marry a girl , i cut ties from them" he said simply.

Wei Wuxian's lips twitched "Who is Sizhui and Jingyi" he really have to thank them on staying loyal with Lan Wangji .

Lan Wangji said " the people that was beside me" .

Wei Wuxian oh-ed "oh?".

Lan Wangji said "They are my sons".

Wei Wuxian choked "W-what?...." He went silent.

Wei Wuxian smiled shakily and said while keeping tears from falling "W-who is the lucky wife?" He asked.

This gon be anotha cliff hanger but imma still post another chapta 😉✨