chapter 13

Wei wuxian went down the mountain with his two going to be adopted sons and his to be husband .

They went to the clothing store and saw many red wedding robes with high quality.

Lan wangji remembered he didn't have money , Lan sizhui and lan Jingyi also remembered that and they gazed at each other embarrassingly.

Wei wuxian looked at them and raised an eyebrow "Hm? What's wrong?" He asked.

Lan sizhui laughed Currently embarrassed "Ahaha.....Baba , there's a problem" he said awkwardly scratching his head.

Wei wuxian smiled "Oh? what is it" he asked.

Lan jingyi replied "Well we dont have money to buy anything like that" he points at the wedding robes that were on display that looked really expensive.

Lan wangji averted his eyes embarrassingly knowing he is broke now.

Wei wuxian laughed Brightly "Oh no no A-yi , Ill pay for everything!" He said and he got something from his chest and it shown a quankun pouch.

The three lans raised an eyebrow .

Wei wuxian opened the pouch and showed them the money that was literally a grain to his money that he owns

The two teens jaw dropped seeing thousands of golden taels inside the quankun pouch.

Wei Wuxian closed it back and carelessly put it back in his chest "Now lets go shopping~" he said and dragging them to the store

There were actually many options for lan wangji and Wei wuxian.

They both tried the couple wedding robes  and Lan jingyi and lan sizhui were the ones that are going to judge

"Too much design"

"Too bright"

"Too dark"

"Too dirty"

"Too plain"

"Too gold"

"Too red"

"Too long"

"Too short"

"Too flowy"

"Too cheap looking"

"Too ordinary"

"Are you going to act in some comedy drama or something?"

"Looks too weird"

Wei wuxian and lan wangji then tried the last robe.

Lan jingyi and lan sizhui's eyes sparkled

"PERFECT!" They both said in the same time.

Wei wuxian and lan wangji sighed in relief and smiled at each other in relief.

They went to the main cashier and paid for the robe and they went.

They next went to the head piece store , there were many head pieces such as Hair pins , hair clips , ties and other things such as bridal crown and circlets and head pieces.

Wei wuxian looked at that one eye catching bridal crown , He touched it and felt a connection with it.

The bridal crown he touched had silver lotus designs , while its whole structure is gold , there were clouds that were color silver too , there were crows there and the designs for their eyes were red colored beads. It was not light nor was it heavy but just the exact weight .

Lan wangji , lan sizhui and lan jingyi looked at the bridal crown too.

Lan wangji gasped silently at the beauty and he imagined about he himself wearing that.

Lan sizhui said "A-die! Baba! I like that crown" he pointed at the bridal crown and lan jingyi nodded in agreement.

Wei wuxian smiled at them and looked at lan wangji who looked like he was in a trance

"Lan zhan , do you like this?" He asked

Lan wangji blinked after breaking from his trance and looked at wei wuxian then back at the bridal crown and nodded , so they bought that.

They then went to the fireworks store , there were many fireworks and fire crackers so they bought many and then they went to the fruit store buy some fruits .

Wei wuxian bought some fruits and made lan jingyi and lan sizhui carry it in the basket they bought.

They then went to the rouge station and they bought some make up .

They went to a nearby porn book store to lan wangji , lan jingyi and lan sizhui's mortification.

"Oh! Welcome gongzi's " the store owner said.

Wei wuxian smiled "Excuse me can we buy the best selling cutsleeve book " he asked.

The store owner nodded and went to get the book and came back with a book , the store owner gave the book to wei wuxian.

Wei wuxian opened the book and looked at one of the pages and nodded "these are good" he complimented.

The store owner gave a big container to Wei wuxian "Gongzi , You should use this to not hurt your lover" he said.

Lan wangji , lan sizhui and lan jingyi looked at the container.

Wei wuxian opened the container and smelled it and thought it smelled very very good and then he closed it back "Thank you" he said and dragged his sons and husband outside.

Timeskip:

Lan wangji was wearing his wedding robe , he already was maked up-ed and the bridal crown was on his head.

His two sons were looking at him with happy gazes .

Wei wuxian too was done with everything , he wore his robe , he had only a bit of make up and then he only had his hair tied in a half ponytail with his red ribbon.

Then the auspicious time came , lan wangji went out of his chamber going towards the ancestral room .

When he was there the fireworks and fire crackers were lit up by lan jingyi and lan sizhui , lan wangji smiled behind the veil.

Wei wuxian opened the door and gripped lan wangji's arm softly going towards the tablets of his and lan wangji's parents.

They both bowed 3 times , to the heavens , to their parents and to each other.

Their sons cheered in joy and they went to the bridal chamber .

Their sons went to their rooms because they were excited for tomorrow since wei wuxian was going to adopt them both officially and their surnames "LAN" will turn into "WEI".

They thought ' Wei Yuan courtsy name Sizhui , Wei An courtsy name Jingyi' they were really excited tomorrow .

Next chapter : Bridal chamber —>