chapter 10

Now I am 9,984 years old , i know im old already but i still think im young too because of my physical appearance.

But his mental age is 10,006 years old

' its very confusing if my age is 9,984 or 10,006 years old' Wei Wuxian thought.

Its just 16 more years and he could finally see Lan zhan , he didnt know if his other self would also be in this timeline.

He really doesnt know , but he KNEW he would be Jealous if he saw his teen self flirting with Lan Zhan.

Wei Wuxian sighed crossing his arms outside his cottage while looking at the lotus lake at his garden while the lotus was blooming

"i wish Hanguang-jun was here" he mumbled yearnfully

But then he laughed "WHAHHHAHA , if Lan Zhan knew i was the shifu of all the founders of the 5 great sects . His face would be priceless!" He said cheerfully.

But his laughter died down turning his lips into a yearning smile.

It was silent , the wind was brushing to his face and peace was setting on his mind.

But he felt a powerful presence outside his barrier , but not a God , demon or immortal . Just a cultivator .

He wanted not to see what was happening but it bothered him because that aura is very very familiar to him

It is impossible Lan Zhan would be here , he is just a month old.

He went infront of his gate and opened the door

To see a man wearing Lan senior robes and a 2 teens wearing Lan disciple robes.

Wei Wuxian's eyebrows furrow seeing both of them , he is always wanted to help people and he always did but in disguise.

He grabbed both of the 2 teens and the man and threw them on each of his shoulders.

His fingers twitched and he closed the giant gate and then continued walking towards his big cottage.

He placed them on his bed and changed their clothes with red and black clean robes.

Their white gusulan robes were spoiled by dirt that is why he changed them .

He still didnt look at them at the face , and he inspected their bodies if they have injuries , both of the teens did not have any injuries miraculously.

But the adult did , he had scars at his back which suspiciously is discipline whips and a total of 33 scars of discipline whips can be seen , then there was brand at his chest and it was a wen brand .

' Suspiciously too , its the same place where my wen brand is too' he thought.

Wei Wuxian sighed not looking at their faces , he was at his 34 year old form , he looks more mature than his 21 year old look but he was Certainly very very handsome even in his thirties.

Wei Wuxian just let them rest at his bed and went outside the cottage to water the plants of his.

Lan Wangji POV:

Its been 13 years since Wei Ying died and the truth was revealed.

Jin Guangyao , that snake was the mastermind of everything . From killing Jin Zixuan , Jiang Yanli , Nie Mingjue and other people and especially Wei Ying.

Now i was at seclusion again , i told my uncle i will go to seclusion after what happened in Guanyin temple.

Nie Huaisang revealed he tried to revive Wei Wuxian but strangely his soul was not found any where not even the whole china.

Lan Qiren was regretful but was stubborn on still thinking Wei wuxian was a taint at his nephews reputation.

So he and his nephew was face to face inside of the jingshi sitting down

Lan Qiren shouted " Wangji!" He slammed his hand on the table

Lan Wangji was not fazed , not even a little bit.

Lan Qiren " We need you to give us a heir!" He said

Lan Wangji said " what about Xiongzhang?" He raised an eyebrow

Lan Qiren sighed " He cant , since he doesnt wanna marry" he said

Lan Wangji "isnt that the same for me?" He asked bitterly

Lan Qiren huffs " No " he said.

Lan Wangji said " i have a heir already and its Sizhui" .

Lan Qiren rages " he does not have Lan blood!".

Lan Wangji just glances at him " so?" He asked.

Lan Qiren " so you should marry a girl ive chosen and have a child!" He said.

Lan Wangji immediately replies "no" .

Lan Qiren gasped " YOU—" .

Lan Wangji said coldly " Shufu , i only respect you because you are my father's brother. If you keep forcing me to marry someone who is not Wei Ying then i will break ties with you" .

Lan Qiren clenches his hands "you cant do that" he said.

Lan Wangji glared at him " Yes . I . Can" he said each word with poison seeping on his tone.

Lan Wangji stands up and went out of the jingshi , now he is out of seclusion and he disrobes is gusulan outer robe and untied his forehead ribbon and threw it in the soil.

He went out of gusulan without those things and he threw his jade token on the lake .

The disciples who watched him do that we at shock and found out what was happening.

"Hanguang-jun is leaving the gusulan sect."

Meanwhile Lan Qiren was still at the jingshi , knowing Lan Wangji was going to leave the sect

Lan Sizhui fast walked  to Hanguang-jun "A-die , you're leaving the sect?" He whispered

And Lan Wangji nodded silently in reply while going to the gate of cloud recessess.

Lan Sizhui lowered his head and made a decision, he took off his gusulan outer robe and his forehead ribbon with his jade token and put it in the floor and followed his Adoptive father out of cloud recessess.

Lan Jingyi ran toward Lan Sizhui
" what are you going to do?" he asks

Lan Sizhui smiles " ill follow A-die ".

Lan Jingyi also made a choice and decided to leave the gusulan sect too.

He pulled off his ribbon , jade token/pass and shrugged off his gusulan outer robe and he went with them.

"Hanguang-jun, Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi has a left the gusu lan sect".

They made a home away from there and became rouge cultivators . Lan Wangji officially adopted Lan Jingyi too so it means Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi are brothers.

But one night hunt happened when they were ambushed but Lan Wangji easily defeated them but then a glow of white light came to them and then it turned black.

Lan Wangji groaned and opened his eyes , it was bright and not like his own house's room.

Lan Wangji sat up slowly with a tired and straight face and looked at the things around him and thought
' where am i?'

Okay anotha cliffhanger! This is the another story im going to update . ill be inactive this night time since my mom wont have data anymore😭.