Movie night (aidan)

Your POV:
Tonight me and my boyfriend Aidan are watching this movie he suggested so we're watching it together and I'm making the popcorn and than watching the movie.

When the popcorn finishes I grab it and go up to his room.

"Hello angel come here"

He says and I smile because of the names he gives me.

So I sit down next to him and he starts the movie.

But he never told me that it was a horror movie. When it start I already knew what it was because of the beginning.

I get close to aidan because were watching IT. I hated IT so much just the clown the jump-scares.

(if your not scared of IT it's fine just in the story you are)

When the first jump-scare came on I hugged Aidan really tightly and I think he smiled when I hugged him.

Aidans POV:
As kept watching the movie and I'm surprised that y/n hasn't left the room yet.

I know she hates IT but I wanted to watch it with her and also she could hug me the whole time.

I felt bad because y/n was at the point she Doug her face into my chest and and on top of me. I paused the movie.

"You wanna be done watching the movie?"

I say and she nods so i put on your favourite t.v show and watch it well her face was still in my chest.

I smiled and cuddled here well I watched the tv.

After 20 minutes of watching tv she took her face out of my chest.

Your POV:
I took my face out of his chest and I don't know if I should be mad at him for putting on a movie I hate or happy that he changed the channel.

I turn and look away from him

"I'm sorry baby please forgive me"

he says I turn to him and he's making he pouting face

"noo please don't make that face it to cuttteee" I say but he keeps making it.

"Fine your forgiven but you have to give me endless cuddles. Got it."

I say "got it"he says and cuddles me  and I of course cuddle back.

"I'm sorry I turned on it baby"I hear him say well hugging me.

"it's ok I know you like horror movies" I answer back and he hugs me tighter

"goodnight darling"

he kisses my head

"good night aidy"

I smile and we both fall asleep.

Hey I'm sorry it's short but any ideas for future Preferences or imagines but other than that I love you al luvs 😽✌️