CHAPTER 09

ZACCHAEUS

ZIO was now sleeping in the living room after they watch some movies. He can say that there's a chance that Zio don't want to talk to him and it's because of him not showing for a days.

He carried Zio in a bridal style and bring her on her own room. Nang mailapag niya si Zio ay kinumutan niya ito. He went out to Zio's room and he called Zio's Mom, Tita Priscilla.

When Tita Priscilla answered he immediately greet her, "Good Morning Tita, How's your day?"

"I'm good, hijo. Good Morning to you too. " Priscilla greet him back, "What's with the call?"

"I just want to ask about Zio, what does she want? Hobby, foods, her style when it comes to clothes and all."

"Oh, Are you planning to court my daughter? " Priscilla teased him and Zacchaeus smiled widely.

"I think I'm going there."

"Okay, Let's FaceTime."

UMABOT ng isang oras ang paguusap nila ng ina ni Zio. Gusto niyang bumawi sa dalaga at napaka laking tulong talaga na naisipan niyang kausapin ang ina nito.

Kasalukuyan siyang nagluluto ng paboritong Menudo ni Zio pero dahil hindi naman siya marunong magluto talaga ay sinusundan niya ang instraksyon na sinasabi sa pinapanood niyang 'How to cook a Menudo?'.

Nung una ay akala niya madali lang ang pagluluto ng Menudo pero hindi pala. Madaming kailangang gawin para makapagluto ng Menudo.

Namamawis na si Zacchaeus kaya naman hinubad niya ang pangtaas niyang damit at saka tinawagan ang kaniyang sekretarya na si Frezia.

When Frezia answered his call she immediately shouted. "What?!--"

Zacchaeus cut her off, "Before you complain I want to tell you that I have finished all my work." Napangiwi si Zacchaeus nang maalalang may hindi pa pala siya nagagawa, "There are only five left but I promise I will finish that right away. Just help me with this one!" As if the world of Frezia and Zacchaeus had turned upside down. Seems like Frezia was his boss and he was the secretary.

"What is it?" Akmang sasagot na siya sa tanong ng kausap ng magsalita ito ulit. "Let me guess, it's about your 'special work' again, right?"

"Yes."

"What about her? What do you need?" Frezia asked him like she's bored talking to him. "Make it fast, I have my own 'special work' too, Zacchaeus."

"Own special work? " Napatanong bigla si Zacchaeus sa narinig. "Is that mean you are dating someone?"

"Yeah, I mean not officially dating but I think it's like that?" Zacchaeus nodded slowly and a smirked showed in his lips.

"Orion need to know about this." Para bang nataranta ang kausap niya sa kabilang linya. Alam ni Frezia na ibinilin siya ng kaniyang pinsan na si Orion Quaid kay Zacchaeus na kaibigan nito.

"No! Don't tell it to him!" Natatarantang sigaw ni Frezia.

"Fine. But you need to buy all off-shoulder you will see that fits to her. I think you two have the same size, Zio is a little bit shorter than you. After that bring it to me immediately. I'll send you the address. " Narinig niyang nagreklamo pa si Frezia pero nang sabihin niya na sasabihin niya kay Orion na may kinikita siya ay agad itong nanahimik at sinunod nalang ang utos niya.

HE'S waiting to Zio to wake up, it's already 12 in the afternoon. Zacchaeus was watching in the TV when suddenly the doorbell rang.

He stood up and went to the door, only to stilled when he saw who's outside.