CHAPTER 24 (SPG)

ZIO

SHE doesn't know what gotten on to her mind but when she saw how handsome and hot Zacchaeus was, she just felt like she wanted him.

Zio pushed Zacchaeus on the bed making him sat on the edge of the bed. Shocked and confused were showing on to his faced.

"What... Do you want?" Zacchaeus asked.

"You." She confidently answered making Zacchaeus smirked.

"Make love?"

"She shakes her head.

Zio kneeled then removed the towel that was wrapped around on his waist then she slightly moved his legs on both side.

"Please don't tell me that you're to do to me what's on your mind."

Zio held his manhood and slowly move it up and down. She knew what's Zacchaeus thinking and it's her, sucking his manhood. "Then I won't."

Zio leaned forward then licked the tip of his d*ck. Lecker! That's when she took him inside her mouth, not whole because he's so big but she tried her best to took him even just half.

Zacchaeus closed his eyes and gulped sexily, his hands was on the top of her head liked he's encouraging her to sucked him.

That's what she did, she moved her head up and down then she would licked the part where she can't reached while her hands were playing with Zacchaeus balls.

"Umm... Baby—Fuck!"

It's her first time to gave him a fellatio so she should do her best!

Tinipon ni Zacchaeus ang kaniyang mga buhok at humigpit ang hawak nito sa buhok niya at saka idinidiin ang ulo niya.

Alam niyang nasasarap si Zacchaeus dahil nakatingala ito at mabilis at malalim ang pag-hinga.

Still kneeling, she got up a bit and that's when she deep throat him which made Zacchaeus moaned even more. Ramdam na ramdam niya ang kalalakihan nito sa kaniyang lalamunan. She made a choking sound.

"Oh shit! Ah! Zio!" Zacchaeus said loudly.

Zio rolled her eyes as she sucked his balls while her fingers went to his nipples then she would rubbed and pinched it at the same time.

Nang tumingin siya kay Zacchaeus ay nakatingin din ito sa kaniya habang nakaawang ang labi nito at paminsan-minsan ay napapapikit.

Zio sucked him again, she felt his legs trembled then without a warning, he cum inside her mouth.

Punong-puno ang bibig niya ay hindi na siya nagdalawang-isip na lunukin ang nilabas nito. It taste good!

Gulat naman na napatingin si Zacchaeus pagkatapos ay ipinaupo siya sa hita nito. "What's that? I mean— why so sudden... Why did you that?"

"Simple." Zio grind of her a*s, "You just look so hot. It's my first time but I hope you like it."

"Are you serious? That's mind blowing Baby Z! You caught me off guard! That's the best fellatio of my life!"