CHAPTER 20

ZACCHAEUS

"INFORMATION?" He asked Frezia.

"The lot is in a good condition. Different seeds are already planted, they're working faster that I expected, all the reports are already pass to me, the feedbacks from the farmers are excellent, we don't have problems to that. Only 8 million acres are still not in move but the 13 million acres are done and the remaining 4 million acres are ongoing. The village that Ms. Gray wants, 60% are already done, they're working fast too. Her secretary said that they'll just inform us if it's all done also just inform her if we need more Farmers. Speaking of that we have a 6,000 Farmers there."

"We also don't have a problem to the farm on Ilocos Norte, Laguna and Zambales, all clear. While in US, India, Netherlands and France, sometimes there's a mild problem but they can easily solve it. You will going to have a meeting in US but since the owner is in the Hospital because of the accident, he said you can just have a meeting to them through video call. He's also apologizing because of that. That's all."

Zacchaeus nodded and amazed because Frezia memorized all of that, she didn't even looked at her notes.

"Thank you." Saad niya bago umalis si Frezia.

He's waiting to the van that will picked him up. Zacchaeus decided to visit the lot since it's been 6 months since they planned and started it. He never really visited it because he doesn't want to go there without Zio but she was so stubborn and keep saying that she's lazy to go there or sometimes she's saying it's hot even though it's raining.

Earlier, Zio texted him and told him to go to the farm to checked everything. As in every part of it and make sure that there's really nothing wrong. Frezia already checked it but since she asked for it, of course he will do it.

When he met there all people that saw him bowed at him to showed some respect. Habang naglilibot siya ay may napansin siyang lalaki na familiar sa kaniya. Nwang medyo lumapit siya ay doon niya nakita si Orion na nakaluhod habang hawak-hawak ang kamay ng isang babae. Sa tingin ni Zacchaeus ay nag-aaway ang dalawa at mukhang nag-mamakaawa si Orion.

Zacchaeus chuckled seeing his friend kneeling in front of the girl. Looks like the cupid find him already.

Tumalikod nalang si Zacchaeus at nagikot-ikot pa, sinigurado niyang walang mali sa ginagawa ng mga ito.

To: Baby Z
'Done checking, nothings wrong.'

He hit send then asked her.

'How are you? Anything that you want? I miss you...'

Anim na buwan na silang hindi nagkikita, anim na buwan niya ng hindi naririnig ang boses ni Zio, anim na buwan na siyang nagtitiis na makita ito, anim na buwan niya ng gustong makita si Zio pero ayaw nito at higit sa lahat anim na buwan na siyang tigang.

Zacchaeus sighed he doesn't know when they're going to meet again. He once tried to sneek but the security didn't let him in. He gave the space that she wanted but seems like she's torturing him for not allowing him to see her even in just one second. Zacchaeus didn't even have any news about Zio, except that he knew that she was just inside of her penthouse. Zio discovered too that his staffs were following he that's why she was kinda mad at him and texted him to stop doing shits like that.

From: Baby Z
'👍🏻'

Nitong mga nakaraang buwan ay wala talaga itong matinong reply sa kaniya. Kung meron man ay tungkol sa project nila pagkatapos 'non ay wala na.

Bumalik nalang siya sa bahay nila kung saan agad na sumalubong ang hagikgikan ng kambal niyang kapatid na nasa crib.

When Zareen saw her she immediately clapped her hands like she's happy that she saw him so he immediately lifts her up.