Chapter 3 | "Something Is Wrong With Him"

Previously On Chapter 2 | Visitation

Turning around to look after hearing Alastors footsteps go the wrong way, Angel notices that The Radio Demon is missing. "Great now where the hell did he go?", turning around also Charlie begins to look around not before hearing static following the sound with Angel following as well, the two see Alastor with his back facing them as he leans against the wall with his claws digging into.

"You two made a grave mistake", looking around for the source of the voice. Angel grabs a pipe off the ground, as Alastor tenses up. A figure appears from the shadows looking like you, "a very grave mistake," Angel's jaw drops and Charlie's eyes widen. "Oh, hold on a second" shadows engulf "your" figure before disappearing revealing a shadow like Alastor but VERY demonic looking.
.

.

-------------------

Onto Chapter 3 | "Somethings Wrong With Him"

When visiting you at the hospital Alastor never left your side, but when it was time to leave it took Charlie and Angel to persuade him to leave, since none of the doctors or nurses wanted to face the Radio Demon's wrath.

They just let Angel and Charlie deal with him, as the three were on the way back to the hotel in the limo Alastor sat by himself head down with the image of you lying in the hospital bed.

Trying to remember three years ago of you walking, talking and smiling about. But it's like somehow as he tries too, he can't for some reason which is slowly frustrating and angering him, As Charlie looks over at him with an angered look on his face hers shows concern. "Alastor?"

Looking up at the princess "yes, your highness?" Eyes a little wide at that, but pushes it aside "Are you okay Alastor?" Smile on his face, "oh Charlotte I'm absolutely okay, better than okay!" Once arriving at the hotel. The three get out of the limo. Everyone was shocked that Alastor was back, before anyone could try and talk to him he headed to his room.

Vaggie looking over at Charlie walks over. "What is HE doing here?" Raising her hands up to calm her down, "Vaggie we took him to see (Y/n) for the first time.." eyes wide with anger. "You. Did. What?! Why would you take him to her in person?!" Stepping forward Angel puts a hand on Charlie's shoulder, "because she thought it was best he saw what he did! He didn't even wanna leave," walking to the bar sitting on one of the stools "besides we have other things to worry about now because,"

Pointing in the direction of where Alastors room is. Even Yours. "Something is fucking wrong with him" Raising an eyebrow, as Husk walks over even Niffty. Vaggie looks at Charlie to Husk and Niffty than back to Angel. "What are you talking about?" Pouring some booze into a cup, looking at her. "Vaggie what he means is...These past three years Alastor..is much worse."

Before being able to ask Angel spoke up, "at the hospital he went to the back of it where Husk, myself and Charlie had him pinned to the wall, we saw a shadow that even spoke to us" Ears sticking up more Husk looks over. "What did it look like?" Both Angel and Charlie look at him. "Like Alastor actually but...more demonic looking.." she says, and Angel speaks up again "it went away when I threw a pipe at it"

"And what did it say?" Blinking his eyes but going to take a sip of the booze Husk grabs him by his suit jacket, making Angel drop his drink "HEY WHAT THE FUCK?!" Shaking him, Husk yells in his face "WHAT DID IT SAY!" Closing some of his eyes, "it said that it didn't want us! And (Y/n) to ruin its plans for what it has for Alastor!"

Letting the effeminate spider go, Husk begins to shake his head, mumbling "no no no no this is not good.." walking over as the princess of hell begins to get worried. "What? What is it?" Looking over at her as Angel fixes his suit and wondering as well, "Alastor did a lot of shit in his life when he was alive...but all of that shit follows you down here of course" nodding her head waiting for Husk to continue,

"But (Y/n)...made an impact on him, even changed him..but with what was happening to him three years ago" looking in the direction of the Radio Demons room "and none of not knowing, trying to help but couldn't and what he did..it made it worse for him" Rolling his eyes Angel blurts out. "Just fucking say it already!"

Glaring at the spider "he did voodoo when he was alive, not only was he a serial killer but he did voodoo as well" Walking around to stand behind the bar, as he explained "He never noticed me seeing but I would see a shadow behind him," grabbing the cheap booze bottle pouring some into a cup.

"a shadow like you described I tried to explain it to him, telling him he needs to stop the voodoo shit but he never would listen," shaking his head. "I knew something was wrong he would black out sometimes and not remember shit, like he was a puppet but in a way he wasn't"

-------------------

As everyone was talking down in the lobby Alastor never actually went to his he stood in the hallway listening to everything they say, breathing heavily in anger as they talked about him. Even his dear friend Husker as he talked about his past. Closing his eyes, reopening them as they were dials turning to look seeing "you" standing there. Panting heavily.

"You gonna stand by and let them talk about you like that?" Eyes narrowed, "I'm an overlord I don't care about them talking about me," growling "you" walk towards him, "But my love, they talked about your past especially your own friend Husk-" looking away he growls. "You're not even my dear (Y/n), are you?"

"Your" eyes widen a little "Alastor how could you say that? It's me I'm right here-" turning around to look at "you". "I visited you in the hospital you were there now, answer me," walking towards "you", glaring "who are you?" Not even gonna answer as shadows engulf the form.

Before disappearing to reveal the more demonic Looking shadow version of himself underneath, growling Alastor turns to look away before looking back again.

"How dare you take the form of my love", The shadow watches the Radio Demon waiting. "I did it to help you get back on the right track my master," bowing to the overlord. "Pathetic shadow, taking the form of her you should know better" lunging at the overlord the shadow places a hand on his head making him tense up, "I think we both know what's best "my master", it's time to finish what was started"

Staff summoned turning around. "Now it's time to get rid of the obstacles that are in the way! Let's see how powerful you are now these past three years!" Laughing evilly the shadow watches as Alastor begins to walk out from the hall.

-------------------

Next Chapter: Chapter 4 | Royal Visit Part II
.

.

.

.
(A/n: "Here is chapter 3!! I hope you all enjoy it and theories are very much welcome!")