Prologue

Previously On The Epilogue (Monster | (Alastor x Deer Demon Reader)

Whatever is happening seems to affect not only Alastor himself, but also his memories. And his powers. (Y/n) and the rest of the Hazbin Hotel gang can only hope that they figure out what's wrong, or the next time Alastor gets affected he may not be able to come back.

Looking back to the red deer demon. Alastor looks up at everyone as his eyes change to radio dials, static emitting from him one of the lenses of his new glasses cracks. Breaking the ropes that held him to the chair as he stood up.

Grabbing the ax from the ground as he raises it above his head,

"Stay tuned until next time everyone"

.

.

-------------------

Onto The Prologue (Dernière Danse | (Alastor x Deer Demon Reader)

Author Narrating

Three years have passed since that day, since what happened at the Hazbin Hotel. When she arrived back at the hotel to help try and get the fearful overlord she knew, to snap out of it and to come back to the present. But sadly that was not what happened, the fearful overlord did not snap out of it, instead, the said overlord put her into a coma. But the question remains.

How did the overlord snap out of the state he was in? Why did he put the one who was trying to help him into a coma? And who was she? Well all of that is going to be told right here, you see the one who was trying to help the overlord, was none other than (Y/n) (L/n) wife to the very same overlord who put her into a coma, Many do not say his name, so many questions yet so little answers but do not worry that will be all answered in due time. 

But many want to know what happened afterwards, but the results are not a good ending for everyone including (Y/n) or for Her husband including for their son Damon, many want to tell him what happened but no one will for fear he will fear his very own father.

So Angel and Charlie just tell him that (Y/n) got very sick. But anyways you all probably want the story to get on the road and i don't blame you, without further ado let's go to the very faithful day, no, actually let me take you all to the day AFTER that fateful day.

3rd Person's POV

///Day After Yesterday's 'Incident'\\\

No words can describe how everyone feels or is thinking right now. Charlie, Vaggie, Angel, Husk, Nifty, Lucifer and Lilith even Little Damon who is laying next to his mother in her bed, hospital bed to be exact. No words can describe what they feel or think, all because of what happened yesterday, no one was expecting HIM to do what he did,

Angel sitting next to you holding your hand wanting you to wake up. Everyone wanting you to wake up, not wanting to believe what the doctor said to be real,

"if she doesn't wake up by tomorrow or the next day, than i have to mark her as a coma patient" Angel's other hand gripping the arm of the chair tightly, in complete utter rage remembering what HE did, letting go of her hand, Angel gets up and walks out of the room charlie watching and quickly following,

"Angel, what are you doing?" looking over his shoulder, before looking in front of him again. "What does it look like i'm fucking doing?," he says, nearly to the exit. "'I'm gonna give that fucker a piece of my mind, he promised! HE fucking promised! Charlie". Angel yells as he turns around to look at her fully, "I know, he did Angel, but right now we have to be here for her, and for Damon-"

"Oh but it's okay for what HE did!? What HE did was not okay at all!" At that he punches a wall next to him, resulting in some doctors to run over but Charlie stops them, "I got this, you all can go" with that the doctors go back to doing what they were doing.

"Angel..right now even though HE is the problem to all of this..we have to be by (Y/n) side" Looking over at the princess with a look so angry and filled with grief, "She's in this mess because of HIM Charlie! You heard what the doctor said!" Angel yells at her,

"if she doesn't wake up they'll have to confirm her being a coma patient!," panting from his anger Angel shakes his head continuing to walk before stopping at the door. He looks over his shoulder.

"If HE dares show himself around here or around her," turns to look at Charlie "he'll wish he died a second time once I get my hands on him" with that Angel exits the hospital.

-------------------

Walking to the Hazbin Hotel. Angel walks to the place where it all happened yesterday clenching his fists, as he remembers it all as he walks around the room,

"What ta hell were you thinking?!, you promised!!! You fucking promised!!" Remembering the yelling and fighting. "What?! Got nothin' to say?! Big bad overlord got nothing to say?!" Remembering when HE walked out after seeing your body with your head bleeding.

Falling to his knees seeing your blood on the floor of the hotel. "Please wake up (Y/n) please wake up.."

-------------------

Next Chapter: Chapter 1 | "I'm Sorry (Y/n)"
.

.

.

.
(A/N: ITS FINALLY HERE!! The prologue for the sequel. Now I know this chapter is REALLY short but! That's because I have decided for it to be short I did not want to MUCH detail to be written out in the prologue but it is here! I hope you all enjoy!")