2

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

A week has passed since Osamu received his first letter from his new secret admirer, but he hasn't forgotten about her. Thoughts swirled in his head about whether or not she truly likes him or just likes one of the famous Miya twins.

He walks into his class, and immediately notices a small bag and letter on his desk. Suna wasn't there yet, so Osamu figured he could hide both the bag and letter to prevent himself from being teased. The middle blocker enters the classroom a few seconds after Osamu put his secret admirer's gifts away and takes a seat behind him.

"Are we still going to your house after school?" Suna asks, resting his tired head on the table.

"Yea," Osamu replies, "Are we actually gonna study though, cause I don't want to."

"Well we said we were gonna study, but I don't want to either. I doubt Atsumu and Ginjima will want to study either."

The boys' conversation is cut short as their teacher walks in and begins class. He continues his teachings right until lunch, and keeps the class in for an extra five minutes before finally dismissing them for lunch. Suna and Osamu leave their class and head to the cafeteria and meet up with Atsumu and Ginjima.

"You guys are late today," Ginjima says in between bites of his lunch.

"Our teacher kept us late," Suna replies, "Osamu did your secret admirer give you anything else, I'm craving sweets."

"No, they probably stopped after the cookies, it's been like a week," Osamu lies.

Atsumu looks at his twin skeptically, although Osamu seems calm and collected most of the time, when he lies, his relaxed composure breaks a little. The setter debated whether he should call out his brother's lie, but decided not to, and just confront him later. 

"Aw, her cookies were so good," Suna reminisces.

"Anyways, Gin and I decided we don't really want to study," Atsumu says, changing the subject, "Let's just study for like half an hour and then play some games or something."

"Suna and I thought the same thing, but I don't wanna be on your team this time," Osamu replies.

"Well I don't either," Suna says.

"Yea no offence Atsumu, but you're not that good," Ginjima says.

The three boys look at each other, knowing that none of them wants to be on the same team as Atsumu, they decide to settle this fair and square. They all agree how to decide, without saying a word, and moments later, Suna and Osamu's finger touch the tip of their nose as they say "not it." Ginjima didn't understand their method of choosing as he held his hand out for rock paper scissors.

"Wait, I thought we were doing rock paper scissors," he complains.

"We always decide things this way," Osamu says.

"Is being on my team really that bad," Atsumu says, a little offended none of them want to be on his team.

"Yes," they all reply.

"I say Gin just does it, he didn't understand," Suna says.

Osamu nods his head, agreeing with Suna, and Ginjima tries to argue at first, but later accepts his fate as a teammate of Atsumu. Atsumu pats his back and gives him an "it's gonna be okay smile," which just furthers Ginjima's despair.

Seeing his face, Atsumu leaves the table, only to be swarmed by his fangirls, which ruins his mood further. He pushes past them and leaves to his classroom.