Important information

Alpha – The person in charge of other sifters, the protector and leader.

Beta- The right hand of the Alpha, mainly focuses on behind the scenes things the Alpha cannot get round to doing

First shift – An excruciating process that generally lasts up to a few hours when a human turns into a wolf, usually at the age of 16

Second/Alpha Shift – When the previous Alpha dies their oldest son has his seconds shift for the first time, unlike the first it can last up to four days, the wolf grows in size, they gain more muscle and their agility improves, alpha's have golden eye's. (Second shifts are taboo to talk about, it's the equivalent as cursing the residing Alpha)

Council members – Previous Alpha's in high positions that like judges over all packs, their roll is to keep peace and to also help train/ guide new Alpha's before they have their second shift.

Legend among wolves......

What is the blood Alpha? The blood Alpha is the Alpha born among destruction and violence; wolves usually have their first shift during the first a full moon after their 16th birthday, surrounded by their pack and family, and then the first full moon after their father dies they shift for the second time. This is among loved ones and celebrated by the whole pack.

The blood Alpha shifts for the first time, and has their second shift among chaos and destruction. Having not shifted for the first time under the full moon and having failed their duty as an Alpha, the loss sends the wolf spiraling into a frenzy, so neither human nor wolf can coincide together, making the wolf unpredictable and feral.