-𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀: 𝙎𝙇𝙀𝙀𝙋𝙔 𝘽𝙊𝙔

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
𝙅𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙆𝘼
𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀:
"𝙎𝙇𝙀𝙀𝙋𝙔 𝘽𝙊𝙔 "
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

OPHELIA taps her finger on the desk as the loading icon swirls on her screen. She tries not to get mad as the update bar hardly moves.

I knew my computer was a bit old, but Jesus Christ I didn't think it would take so long just to download two apps.

After a few more minutes, the Discord app finally completes it's download. The girl sits up in her chair, clicking away and setting up an account.

[𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝]

space monkey
i set up a discord!

blonde kid from lunch
pog!!
what's your username?

space monkey
ophvill

blonde kid from lunch
what are the numbers?

space monkey
what numbers

blonde kid from lunch
there should be a # and some
numbers after your name

space monkey
oh
uh
#6900

blonde kid from lunch
haha nice

space monkey
shut the fuck up

The boy adds the girl, inviting her to a call. She answers it quickly. "Hello?" Tommy's voice breaks through her computer.

"Hey," She responds at a regular level. Tommy screams on the other end, shocked. "What?"

"Jesus Christ your mic is so loud," He responds. Ophelia shifts in her seat, checking the download bar for Minecraft. It speeds up before completely stopping once more.

"That's probably cause I don't have a mic," She scoffs. "I'm literally trying to game on a Dell from like 2014."

"Oh my God," The boy murmurs. "That's just... truly tragic."

"Okay rich boy," Ophelia teases, relaxing back into her chair. "Jesus, why does Minecraft take so long to download?"

"Considering your computer is so old, it's probably normal for it to take that long. Do you have an account?"

"Yeah, I'm just using my old one."

"What's your username?"

"That's gonna stay classified," Ophelia snickers. "It's embarrassing."

Tommy huffs out a breath through the line. "Well what if I wanna play Minecraft with you? Then what?" He questions. The girl only shakes her head.

"I'll figure out how to change my username before you get the chance to know the original."

"You do realize you can search up anyone's previous skins or users can right?"