You were right -Part 1- (Imagine for Shelly)

"Hey." I said to August as we walked into school.

"What's popin?" He replied.

"August let's go." Aug's hoe of a girlfriend said.

"I'll talk to you later Shelly." He said as his gf pulled him away.

I don't really talk to anybody at this school simply because there's a lot of b*tches, f*ck n*gga's and fake ass people. So I don't bother to pay attention to them I just go about my business.

I walked to my locker and saw Aug hoe's talking to Kahlil who is Aug's best friend and his locker was next to mine. I'm surprised she wasn't all booed up with Aug since she interrupted us talking earlier.

I was just grabbing stuff out my locker, minding my own business when I heard Aug hoe say "So when can I come over tonight? I really liked what we did last week."

After I heard he say that I knew fo sho she was cheating on August with his best friend and everyone know she a hoe so idk why Aug even with her!

Anyways, Kahlil replies and told her a time. I think I'm just gonna tell Aug what I heard her saying after school. The bell just rung and now everyone's going to class.

If was now after school and everyone was going home. I had my own car and so does Aug so he should be around. I thinks his girlfriend rode the bus.

I was walking to my car when I saw Aug walking to his also.

"Aug!" I yelled running to him. "Hold up."

"What up?" He said.

"I-Um-Well I saw your gf talking to Kahlil and she asked him what time she should come over tonight because she like what they were doing last week." I said and not making eye contact with him because I was nervous that he would be mad at me.

He started shaking his head. "Nah. I doubt that."

"Yes she did August. Trust me." I said.

"Ya know what?" He said. "Just shut the fuck up. You just a stupid lying jealous bitch. No wonder why ya mama left."

I just stood there in shock and the furrowed my eyebrows, raised my hand and slapped August across his face.

He held his cheek and looked hella mad. Then his balled his hand into a fist and started punching me in my face. I was trying to push him away and fight back but he was too strong and taller than me. All I remember was Aug's mad face and his punching hands then I blacked out.

My head was pounding and I fluttered my eyes adjusting to the sunlight that was coming through my HOSPITAL ROOM! What am I doing in the hospital. I put my hand over my forehead hopping it would stop this migraine. The door opened and I turned my head. It was my dad.

"Hey sweetie." He said pulling a chair up to my bed and sat in it. "You feeling alright?"

"Not really." I replied. "Why am I in here?"

"Well hunny, you got in a fight." He said holding my hand.

"Oh. Yeah, I remember now!" I said getting mad. "How come August did this to me?! I was only telling the truth!"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

*No one P.O.V*

The next day at school everyone heard about August's and Shelly's conflict. They also knew that Aug's hoe Vanessa was no good too and everyone saw it but him. Today everyone was telling Aug that Shelly was right.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

*August P.O.V*

I was walking down the hallway and everyone kept coming to up to me mad and telling me that Shelly was right. But I didn't believe them.....because I bet ya Shelly set me up and told everyone to be mad and me and talk about how Vanessa cheats on me and she's a hoe. But I doubt that.

Anyways, I was at my locker talking to my friend when the bell rung. Everyone started going to class but I had to go to the bathroom first. So I was walking past the bathroom when I heard moaning coming outta the janitors closet. I put my ear up to the door to see who it was.

"You like that Kahlil?" I heard a female voice say.

OHHHH! Kahlil my nigga doe! Kahlil gettin sum today!

I was laughing until I heard Kahlil say "Shit. Yeah Vanessa. Just like that."

Now you got me fucked up! Vanessa's cheating on me with my own best friend! FUCK!

I snatched the door open and grabbed Kahlil's ass by his shirt while he was trynna pull up his underwear and pants. I started beating his ass. He yelling at me to please stop and that he was sorry but I wasnt't trynna hear that shit tho! I kept beating his ass an then the principal ran outta her office and yelled at me to stop but I kept going. I looked a Vanessa and she was putting her shirt on yelling at me to stop. I'm not hearing nun of this shit, Imma keep beating his ass.

I guess some people heard about the fight cuz people were running out the classroom's. I saw my younger sis run out and she immediately ran up to Vanessa and started beating her ass too. Everyone started laughing and pointing and recording us.

YOU KNOW IT! THE ALSINA'S CAN FIGHT! WE GOT HELLA HANDS!!

She kept beating Vanessa ass and then some more teachers came out to stop the fight. At that point I was too mad to keep fighting I threw one more punch and so did my sis.

I went up to Vanessa and said, "You a bitch, slut and a hoe! People were right about yo lyin' ass! Never talk to me, text me, call me, touch me, or even look my way ever again bitch!"

And she just looked at my suprised with her mouth open and then tried to say sorry. But I walked out the school with my sis and we sat on the curb to cool of but of course the bitch-ass principal came out. We prob gon' get suspended my ion care really.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

*Vanessa P.O.V*

Today me, my dad and my older brother were moving to Atlanta from New Orleans because my dad got another job that paid better money in ATL. I haven't gone back to shool yet but me and Aug's fight only happened 3 days ago so it doesnt really matter. I'm moving now anyways and I wanna start new so I got a new number.

The moving truck was about to show up so I decided to write August a note and give it to his mama to give to him. I should at least comunitcate with him before I leve because he's been coming to my house a lot trying to apologize but I keep telling my dad to tell him that I don't wanna talk to him right now. I wrote the note, went over to his house, gave it to his mama and went back to my house and got in the car. Now I'm on the way to ATL.

-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-

YALL CALM DOWN THERE IS GONNA BE A PART TWO!!!😂😂

BUT ANYWAYS, I LOVE Y'ALL!😘

-Brooklynn💖

VOTE💛

COMMENT💛

SHARE💛
😊