Don't leave (Imagine for Myah)

"Bye babeh" August yelled before he left the house.

He was going to the trap again. He's been doing this for a long time even before me and our daughter Zharria came into his life. All he does is cheat, smoke and drink! I'm tired of it and I've been trying to get him to stop.

One day he could get shot like his brother or go to jail and I really don't want that to happen. Zharria needs her daddy in her life.

*******************

It's 11:30 pm and August is finally coming home.

"Hey babeh." He said walking in our bedroom.

"Whatever August." I said rolling my eyes and finishing taking off my makeup.

"What's wrong?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You don't know?" I asked pushing his hands away and walking out the bathroom.

"Nah." He said holding out his arms. "What I do?"

"Your always going out and your never home with me and Zharria!" I yelled with tears forming in my eyes. "And your going to the trap and getting faded or drinking. Sometimes even cheating!! I'm your girlfriend!! Not those other hoes!"

"Sorry babeh." August said sitting down on the bed beside me. "I'm just trynna make money to support my family."

"Well you need to find another way to!" I said with tears streaming down my face full on. "I really appreciate it and you supporting me and Zharria but I'm tired of the way your doing it August!! I can't take it any more!"

"No babeh. Don't say that." He wrapped his arms around me. "Don't cry babeh. I'm sorry. I won't cheat on my girlfriend ever again and I won't go to the trap everyday. I'll stay at home with you and Zharria more babeh. I promise. And don't cry please, I can't stand to see you cry babeh." He wiped my tears.

"You really promise August?" I asked looking at him with sad eyes.

"I promise babeh." He said holding out his pinky. "Pinky promise."

I laughed and smiled and wrapped my pinky finger around his. "Pinky promise."

*****************

It was 9:35 pm the next day.

August did keep his promise about staying with me and Zharria more.

Me, August and Zharria were sitting on the couch watching Frozen even though it was Zharria's 100th time watching it! But anything for my baby girl.

Zharria was in August's lap with her head on his chest and falling in and out of sleep. I was sitting next to August with his arm over my shoulder. Me and him were pretty tired too and we were almost sleep.

Everybody was asleep and then all of a sudden BOOM!! All these police officers came busting through our door. I picked up Zharria and August stood up and kissed me on the lips and Zharria on the forehead. He told me he loved me and that he was sorry and to keep on being a good mother to Zharria and be safe.

Then an officer grabbed August and started putting him in handcuffs. Zharria was crying and screaming.

"Nooooo! Daddy!! Don't take my daddy. Daddy!!" She was saying as she was squirming and trying to get out of my arms.

"It's ok baby girl." I said crying along with Zharria and looking August in the eyes.

"Officers why are you taking him?" I asked. "Please let him go! He needs to be on his daughter's life."

"I'm very sorry ma'am but we can't do that." He said to me. "Mr. Alsina has done many illegal things."

"But please!" I begged crying and crying. "He just started to change!"

"I'm sorry ma'am." He said taking August's arm and leading him to the cop car. He got inside and they closed the door.

I looked at August and mouthed I love you. And he did the same back. And they drove off.

He was just starting to change.....

******************
DID Y'ALL SEE AUGUST FIGHT?!?! LIKE OMG!! BAE PUT HANDS ON THEM!!😂🙌💯

THANKS FOR READING!!😘

VOTE, COMMENT AND OR SHARE!🙌

LOVE Y'ALL!!💜

-Brooklynn💕

P.S- Request😊 and please excuse any of my mistakes!