Pleasure (Imagine for Niela aka Dutchess)

(YASSSS! It was my last day of school yesterday! So I'll be able to post more!) anyways...sorry this took so long @dutchess!

**Niela P.O.V**
I was cleaning up the kitchen when I felt warmness behind me and then somebody wrap there arms around me.

"Hey beautiful," August said in my ear and wrapped his long, lanky arms around my waist.

"Hey boo," I said.

He started kissing on my neck making me moan softly. I closed my eyes as his hand creeped up my shirt. He grabbed my breast and squeezed it softly.

"I wanna pleasure you tonight Niela," August whisper in my ear and then sucked on my earlobe.

I moaned and he picked my up bridal style, carrying me to our big master bedroom upstairs.

He laid me down on the bed and started taking off my clothes as well as his. He left me in my underwear and licked softly on my neck and then started giving me a hickey.

Then he started trailing kisses from my neck to my breast and then my stomach. He finally reached my panties and pulled them down with his teeth.

He made his way to my area and kissed it. He spread my legs apart and started pleasuring my with his mouth and all I could do was moan.

"Ohhhh, yesssss Aug," I managed to get out. "K-ke-keep go-going bae!"

He looked up at me with lust-filled eyes. A few minutes later I was reaching my point.

"B-bae imma cum," I said arching my back and putting my hand in Augs long curls.

A few seconds later I came and he licked it all up. Next took off his underwear and started into my eyes. He slowly slid in me and his lustful stare made me get chills.

"Imma make love to you tonight babeh," He said while stroking at a slow but pleasuring pace in and out of me.

He pulled out and teased me.

"Auggg," I whined.

"Beg for me," He demanded.

"August, please make love to me baby, please," I begged.

He slid back in my hard but continued at a medium pace.

He leaned down next to my ear.

"This pussy I'm in right now," He whispered. "Is mine!" And he pounded in me hard.

He slowed down again and I moaned and dug my nails into his back. He kept stroking in and out of me, our eyes staring into each others the whole time.

"Ohhh, Aug baby," I moaned. "Imma bout t-t-to-"

I couldn't even finish my sentence because I came. August smirked and a few minutes later he came inside me.

He pulled out and plopped down on the bed, pulling me close to him. He pulled the covers over us.

I was half sleep and he kissed my temple and fell asleep too.

(Please excuse any spelling errors!)

()()()()()
THANKS FOR READING!!!😘

Hope u liked it Niela!!☺️

VOTE💛COMMENT💛SHARE

-Brooklynn😈💜😈💜😇