Playing around (Imagine for Renaye)

"Ughhhh," I turned to August. "I'm so bored."

It's such a rainy Saturday and all August doing is playing 2k. I'm just sittin' here bored af.

"August," He ignored me. "Aug....really."

Ok I see how he rolls. I got up and went to the TV. I put my finger in front of the off button.

He paused his stupid little game. "You better not!"

"I will." I inched my finger closer.

"No Renaye." He looked serious.

I had a smirk. "Hmmmmm."

"C'mon babe," He said walking closer.

I turned around and was about to turn it off when I felt Aug grab my waist. I screamed and he picked me up and put me on the couch. I tried to get up but he started tickling me.

I was laughing so much.

"A-aug-august s-st-stopppp!" I said laughing.

"Nah, cus you wanna play games miss." He said.

"I-i'm sorry." I said. He kept tickling me.

"Say you love daddy." He stopped and held my wrists.

"I love you daddy." I said with a smirk.

"Nah, you don't mean it. You got that look on ya face." He said and starting tickling me again.

"S-stop." I wiggled around to get away from him.

I finally slipped under his stupid ass. I pulled his pants down because his waist is so skinny and he wasn't wearing a belt. 😂 Then I ran.

"Renaye!" He yelled. "Imma get yo ass!"

I ran upstairs and into our room. I ran to our big walk-in closet. I had behind so clothes on a low rack. I got comfortable. But SHIT I forgot to lock the doors behind me'😓😫

I heard him walk into our big bedroom.

"Renaye! Imma find yo ass!" I heard him get closer to the closet.

"You left every door you went through wide open," He laughed. "You not slick."

I had a feeling he was at the door.

"Hmmmmm," I heard his footsteps go over to his side of the closet. "I know you somewhere in here girl."

I held my breath as he got closer to my side. He started moving clothes on the rack.

Oh shit.💀

"HAH! FOUND YO ASS!"

I screamed and he picked me up.

"Since you wanna play games and pull down daddy's pants," He started walking downstairs. "Imma get you back."

"Noooo," I was trynna squirm outta his arms but he was too strong. "Lemme down Aug!"

He walked to the sliding back door. He slid it open and put me down outside.

"NO! It's raining! My hair is gonna get ruined." I yelled trynna get past him.

He hurried up and closed the door and locked it. He stood their with a smirk on his face.

"August lemme in!" I banged on the door and rolled my eyes. "UGHHHH!"

"Say you sorry to daddy," He laughed. "And then I'll let you in."

"I already did!"

"You aint mean it babeh."

"Ugh. Ok." I put a fake smile on my face. Imma get him back. "I'm sorry daddy."

He studied me for a few seconds and let me in.

"I love babeh," He said as he wrapped his arm around my now soaking body.

"I love you too," I leaned in to kiss him but pulled his now long hair.

"HAH! You thought nigga," I screamed and then ran away.

"Imma get yo ass again!" He said and then started chasing after me.

----------
I'm officially not M.I.A anymore. Thanks for staying with me everyone!
I love you all!☺️
Vote,Comment,Share💛

-B❤️