Character Profile: Matilda Madison Matthews

I'm Making a book! and it's gonna be very different from the books i've made.

i'm not saying anything about the plot, but i will show you what the characters look like, and their personalities!

Name: Matilda Madison Matthews

Nickname(s): Mat, Mattie, Miss Mia, Mad, Cold Heart, O Evil One, Triple M, Uccisora.

Gender: Demi Girl

Pronouns: She/They Them/Her

Species: Demon

Occupation: Co-Ruler of the Demons, Super Villain, Assassin, arsonist.

Hobbies/likes: Burning things, Caring for Animals, Killing innocent people, flirting.

Fake Occupation: Musician  

Powers: Mind Control, Killing someone with her looks, setting things on fire, Telling if people are lying, Bringing Back the dead, Teleportation, Casting Spells, levitating, flying.

Relationship Status: Owned, But doesn't Own anyone.

Based off of: No One.

Sexuality: Lesbian

Strengthens: Stubbornness, Persuasiveness, Good at lying, Confident, Good at Hiding feelings, Has A kinda big Heart, will do anything for loved ones.

Weaknesses: Booze, Her Mistress, Emby's, Random Urges to Kill people, and Women.

Personality:  Very Stubborn and persistent. If she wants something, they won't stop til it's theirs and will do anything to get what they want. Very Cold, has a big heart, but doesn't show it, Honest, but hides how they feel often. Evil, extremely evil and enjoys seeing people who do her wrong or any of her Friends wrong, in Pain. They are a Pyromaniac and they have committed Arson, murder, theft, Assassination, and Forgery, without getting caught once. but her dad is a crime boss, sooooo.

Random facts: hate's all colors except Black and Red, is mostly a top, but not when it comes to her owner. loves music, hates reading, loves math, hates art, hates being lied to, or when people tells her secrets. very sadistic and morbid. likes randomly speaking in different languages, and is prone to killing people on the spot. very hard to control, the only person who can control them is their owner. their eyes change color depending on her emotions. When she angry enough, they turn into their complete demon form. they lose there pupils and her eyes turn black, and their skin turns red. they grow claws, her wings get bigger and their voice grows deeper. and she's stronger in full form than they are as a half form demon. almost no one can bring her back from this state.

I think that is all about this character. if i forgot anything, i'll add it.

she is one of the main characters, and is basically the opposite of me lol. They aren't based off of anyone i know i thought up her traits and what they looked like randomly. what she looks like it kinda based of me, but everything else just popped in my head.

The Next Character is the 2nd Main character.