Character Profile: Mak Maxine Matthews

Name: Mak Maxine Matthews

Nicknames(s): Maestra, Asesina, Matt 2.0, Max, Lady in Red

Gender: Female

Pronouns: She/her

Species: Demon

Occupation: Ruler Of The Demons, Super Villain, Mistress, Assassin, Arsonist.

Fake Occupation: Vet

Powers: Mind Control, telekinesis, levitation, Snapping Fingers to make things appear or disappear, seduction, Setting things on fire, Bringing back the dead, flying, killing someone by snapping her fingers, shape shifting. Growing her hair out and picking things up or throwing things.

Relationship status: Not Owned, but Owns Someone.

Based off of: My friend Mak

Sexuality: Lesbian

Strengths: persuasiveness, Telling if people are lying, Loyal, Good at lying, not easily trusting, can seduce anyone, has a kinda big heart. Stubborn as hell.

Personality: Flirty, and kinda shy. Sadistic, but only when she wants to be. won't hesitate to hurt you if you hurt someone she loves. love animals. Evil as hell and very protective, very Nice, til you get on her bad side. Ruthless and very good at lying, hates liars and annoying people. if she wants something, she won't stop til she gets it, and will do anything to get it. Appreciative of people in her life, but if you hurt or betray her, you'll die. isn't owed, but she owns someone. Her Hair only Grows out when she's provoked. She Can be Quite merciless sometimes, and if you betray her, she'll show you no mercy.

Okay as far as i know, this is all i have on this character.

since this one, and the first one are the most frequent characters,  i told you their roles in the story. the rest of them won't be labeled, so i won't say if they're a main or secondary character.