~Beware of the pink deer~

•3rd person•

Techno walked through the forest, rumors of an ancient being lived deep with in. Techno knew he was being watched, the animals stared as he walked. The pink haired male stopped as a deer walked in front of him.

As if the deer knew why he was there. It walked behind techno lowering its head to make him move forward. Techno walked till a Temple
appeared ahead.
"Welcome mortal" a dark figure appeared in the doorway, techno took a step back,fear crept up his spine as  white eyes stared at him,
"I need help, a war is haappening and I want to-". Before he can finish the figure raised its hand stoping him for talking"I already know, the deer told me". Techno turned his head over to the deer that turned into a small human made of diamonds. "So your  mean this thing has been following me around?" The figure walked out of the shadows, the pink haired male stared in aw his breathe taken away by the being,
A beautiful demon,long horns that pierced a broken halo, eyes that matched the moon, skin as dark as the night sky. "Not just you,everyone that lives in this town". Techno didn't know what to say, he feared this thing not beacause of the size, but because it knows everything about him.
" So Mr. Blade, you came here to seek help, you would like to take down your brother and L'manburg, but your being betrayed". White eyes pierced his soul.

•Techno•
I couldn't think right, maybe coming was a bad choice. I looked over my shoulder the little man was still there as if blocking my path, "Uh..yea I need help". "Good then I want one thing in return".
As if It couldn't get scarier,I was now faced to faced with the demon. "I want something that is important to you brother, and if I do not get this, your soul is mine". The figure turned around and began to walk back to the temple. But it stopped  looking over its shoulder "I know what is important to him, ive seen it through the eyes of animals".
I looked back at him before yelling "Wa-Wait what do I call you".
"Bad".

•  3rd person•

Techno returned, a gaint bag on his back. He looked around to find the same deer as last time walking behind him.
"I know you understand me". Techno stopped a turned to face the the deer. "Hehe I know you do but I don't like talking to pigs". The deer galloped in front of the pig like  man.
/Time skip/
Tech arrived to the home of the demon. Stoping in his tracks, his face heating up and heart beating, the demon was even more beauitful in the day.
"I can feel you staring".The demon looked up at him waiting for the pinkette to drop the bag. "Here". Techno couldn't stand to watch as the demon pulled his nephew out of the bag. Fundy and him had amazing times toghter. But know he had to listen as the demon devour him.
" alright I'll help you".
And with that techno turned on his heels walking back getting ready for war.

/Timeskip/
"YOU WANNA BE A HERO TOMMY, THEN DIE LIKE ONE". As planned withers, appeared out of the ground. Techno looked to the side see Bad,next to him. The deer which he learned was named skeppy, came running infront attacking people, mobs of all kind joined the fight. "Is this what you wanted technoblade, your brother a father in the fight." The demon had its way of using guilt and manipulation to trick its prey.  Techno turned pale remembering about his last family members. "S-stop the fight bad". "Stop it, what will you give me in return". The pink haired man felt tears prick in his eyes and a wither was atracking his baby brother. " Anytthing". It came out more like a whisper but the demon caught it, with snap of his fingers everything stopped. Withers returned under groud. Mobs went back into the forest, skeepy returned to Bads side.
"TechnoBalde Minecraft, I here by say your soul is mine till I believe, you should be set free".

/Time skip too  60 years/

"The legand of the pink deer still lives on". The villagers gather around to listen. " one day a human left to ask the help of a demon, in return the demon took his soul and made him a deer, if yous see the pink deer in the woods, turn away and run dont stop...

..For death isnt far behind."
Gasps went around the villagers, fear was in there eyes. Mothers held there children. Men brought out there swords, they all looked to the side for at the edge of the forset.

Stood a pink deer watching them.

_____________________________
Sorry for it being late, also I know this might not make sense and it might have mispells but bare with me I havent slept in a while. I am emotionally deprived. Plus ive been living off of instant noodles. But I hope you enjoy.