~The runways~

I MADE A  BONUS PART LOOK ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM

3rd person

Techno waited for his lover, they were playing on visiting philza today.  Bad was getting Ambrose ready, this would his second time meeting Phil.
"Bad, we are only going for 1 hour,you don't have to dress fancy". The pink haired man chuckled when he heard a loud sigh.
"I'm coming hold on".
Little feet hit the floor,letting techno know that they are coming down.
"Okay you muffins let's go". Bad reaches his arm out, a portal appearing in the wall.
techno

I picked up Ambrose walking through the portal first, after a while with living with Bad, I go used to portals popping up everywhere. "Hey phil". Poor philza had a heart attack. "Jesus will you warn me next time you do that!?!".
/Timezkip/
"Techno, people are out to get you, there was an  announcement that Quakity , was going to hunt you down." I didn't know what to say, I didn't care if they caught me but Ambrose and Bad where with me. "I'll be fine phil".
With that we said our goodbye, but we left Ambrose with philza. "Bye bye Amby, be nice to grandza.". We placed a kiss on his head, before finally leaving.
The walk home wasn't long walk home. Just a couple of miles 

This was the worse thing to arrived to.
There infront if my house stood the butcher army and my own son Ranboo. My died horse carl, and my burned down home.

"Technoblade you are coming with us".

I looked over at bad, I followed his eyes to where he was staring at, Ranboo and Bad had locked eyes. "Listen we don't want trouble h-". I was cut off by arrow flying towards my head. "Technoblade you have 5 seconds to drop  everything or we'll kill Bad and Ambrose".

A gasp flew out of bads mouth, our adopted son had his bow raised to Bads head. "Ranboo you put that down, the one thing I always tell you is to never raise a weapon at you family". Ranboo just continued to ignore me.
"Techno choose Bads or yourself".
•3rd person •
Techno raised his hands in defeat taking off his armor and dropping all weapons. "Wait tec-" Before Bad was able to get near techno, and arrow was shot, so close to hitting him, if he were to take 2 more steps Bad would have been dead. " Ranboo Halo Blade, you never do that you your father".
"Oh shut up, move out boys, get the chains on him and we will go".
Bad was held Back by Fundy, they chained techno up and take him away. "Sorry Bad" was all Fundy said before splashing a potion to make Bad dizzy.

But dizzy or not Bad was going to make it to his lover.

/ timeskip/

Once they made it back to Manburg
They put technoblade in a metal cage that had only to top gone, techno bit and tried breaking the chain the held his arms to the ground.
It took a while for them to finally pull the lever.
Bad quickly summoned a portal above  techno's  head, the anchor falling through only for an other portal to appear above Quakity.
"BAD WHAT THE HELL". Tubbo ran towards bad with sword in hand. Opening another portal, but this time mobs came through.
"We gotta go". Bad found a way to brake the chains, pulling techno by the wrist into another portal, mobs making a wall to protect them.

"Wait what about ranboo and Sapnap"
"We have to get Ambrose and run Bad".
Techno sounded harsh, though he wanted to bring both of their sons, he knew ranboo wouldn't go with them.
They finally made it to philzas house, it was right on the edge of Manburg, they can already see philza running out side out with Ambrose and a small bag.

"Here it has some golden apples, run straight to the forest, don't look back". 
"Thanks Dad".

Bad and techno heard shouting but they didn't look back, not once.

/timeskip too 2 years/ 

A knock on the door startled them awake. Techno grabbing his sword, and Bad picking Ambrose up, protectively wrapping his tall around him. "Who is it".  There was silence on the other side till both sighed in relief when dream called out on the other side.
"What do y-". Techno was cut off with a hug from his son sapnap. "Hey Father, Dad". Bad quickly put down Ambrose, running to his son and engulfing him in a huge hug. " Oh I missed you, my little baby boy".
The stayed in that hug before moving to the kitchen to eat breakfast that Bad made.
"Ranboo, he- um he said hi and that I'm sorry for trying to hurt you".
Both of the older men smiled, hearing th ename of their son, glad that he was still alive.

"Tell him we loved him and miss his too"

/timeskip :]/

"I can't wait till Ambrose is old enough, so I can start training him". Techno whispered in his lovers ear, both laying down on there bed. " I do too, Hes going to be just like his brothers.".

"Goodnight bad"

"Goodnight techy"
|
|
|
|
"Goodnight both if you"
"TOMMY WHAT THE FUCK".
"LANGUAGE"

( Bonus cause of comments)

"Techyyyy"

"Yes My love"

" Will u hug me"

".....I am tho?"

Techno lifts up the blankets, in between them both was Tommy hugging technos waist

"TOMMY WHAT THE HELL, HOW DID YOU GET THERE"

"Oh my good friend, the ppl in the comments  summoned me here"

Techno, Tommy and Bad all look over to you, breaking the fourth wall.

_____________________________
Hahaha done, sorry it's late. This has to be the longest one I've made, I hope you enjoy and sorry again if it doesn't make sense. 😔