chapter 4

i smiled with relief.
adrien smiled immediately in response "it's you."
he wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. "it's you! oh it's you! it's you! it's you! it all makes sense now!"
we pulled out of the hug and looked at each other.
i gasped. "are you- crying? oh kitty!"
"i just- i cant believe it! but i can! how could i have been so blind! m'lady, you're so kind hearted, caring, brave, powerful, incredible, and beautiful on the inside and out."
i jumped into his arms, trying to cover my face as the tears began to fill my eyes, tears of true joy, tears of relief.
i buried my head in his chest.
i felt so safe in his arms, i always have, always will.
"the boy.. the boy that i love.. it's you adrien. it has been you this whole time! i am so sorry!"
"and the girl that i love.. it's you y/n. it's been you this whole time! don't be sorry, how were we to know."
and then we realised.
we both burst into a fit of laughter.
i could barely talk, trying to catch my breathe from laughing so hard.
"so we- we've been rejecting each other.." i giggled.
"for each other!" adrien added.
our tummies began to hurt so much from laughter so we finally tried to catch our breathes as we sunk down against the wall.
"wow.." adrien sighed while laying his head on my shoulder.
"so what if.." he looked at me.
"plagg.. claws out!"
"oh my gosh.. this is the boy i'm in love with, what a goofball", i thought.
chat picked me up and spun me around, both of our smiles beaming, tummies starting to hurt from laughing again, but we didn't care, we were having fun.
the only difference between adrien and chat was their hair parting and chat's incredible confidence, but i love him either way.
after a while of messing around, we decided to go back to nino and alya.
chat transformed back to adrien before we returned to our friends, holding hands and smiling. their reactions were priceless!
i wish i could've taken a picture of their faces to look at whenever i'm sad, but i cant even imagine what sadness feels like anymore, i'm the happiest girl on the planet!