chapter 5

"hey guys" we said in unison.
"girl WHAT? are you guys-" alya let nino finish; "together?! dude woah! this is sick!" beamed nino.
adrien and i blushed and looked at each other. he hadn't technically asked me to be his girlfriend so, i spoke up first.
"something like that.. yeah" i said with a smile, and adrien gave me an approving look.
alya and nino, still in shock, motioned for us to sit down. "y/n, girl! i'm gonna need all the details later!" alya whispered, and i nodded at her "of course."
i saw nino and adrien whispering at the same time, so alya and i assumed that they were having a similar conversation.
we continued with our normal chats as a group for an hour or two, while adrien snook his hand on top of mine a few times and squeezed it tight for comfort, or rubbed my hand with his thumb, because he knows i love that since chat always did it to ladybug.
this was insane, in the best way possible!
alya and nino stood up and started joking around while adrien and i sat face to face, in front of each other.
adrien leaned forward to whisper something to me, even though alya and nino were too noisy and far away to hear us talking.
our faces were suddenly close, we paused and looked at each other. his eyes moved from my eyes, to my lips, and back up to my eyes again. he wanted to kiss me. and i wanted to kiss him.