chapter 2 ( what's feels)

Bakugou pov 💥
The sports festival was over and everybody went home I kept thinking about angle face and how she blushes maybe my heart beat uncontrollably just thinking about her then before I knew it I was home I opened the front door "KATSUKI YOUR LATE YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK YOU BRAT"my mom yelled " SHUT UP YOU  OLD HAG AT LEAST I'M HOME"I yelled Back and head up stairs to my room and drop my school bag and started to take off my clothes and showered (5min later) I got out of the bathroom and started to find my homework in my bag but it wasn't their I started to get angry till old hag came in "KATSUKI you have a visitor"she said I went down stairs to see who it was angle face "what do you want round face"I said walking towards her " umm hi Bakugou I just came to give you your homework you accidentally forgot it on your desk and I asked Mr.Aizawa your address to deliver it to you"she said "thanks sweetie he appreciates it way don't you stay for dinner" old hag said I looked at her she was still in her uniform "I would but I don't want to disturb you and your son"she said then old hag smiled "sorry sweetie I don't think you can go home in that weather" old hag said in a mischief tone angle looked out the window it was raining "aww man and I left my umbrella at home"she said "so would you let me to stay for dinner"old hag said and I was about to go back up stairs "KATSUKI GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE AND HELP YOUR CLASSMATE" old hag yelled I turned around and grabbed angle face by her wrist and took her up stairs "let's go round face"I said and head to my room.

Urauraka pov🍡
I was being dragged by Bakugou to his room I sat down on the ground as he looks through his clothes and handed me his shirt and basketball shorts "The shower is across my room I'll get you your towel ok" he said I nod at he responds and head to the bathroom (5 min later) I got out of the  shower I noticed the towel on the sink   "I didn't even hear the door opened" I thought to my self I dried myself up and put on the clothes Bakugou gave me and went out the door I could smell the dinner from her " Mmm that smells good" I said " then hurry up before it gets cold angle face" I turned it was Bakugou "Bakugou you scared me"I said he smirked "sorry about that but it might be Dangerous if you stay with me in the dark like this"he said I could feel my face heat up till Bakugou's mom yelled for us to come down stairs for dinner, "finally we were done eating and I was full then Bakugou tapped my shoulder "Let's go  so are homework in my room"he said   we head up stairs and inside his room (2 hours later) we were done with the homework "YAWN I'm tired hey Bakugou were you place your futons"I asked "I'll go and find it just wait here"he said I waited till my eyes gotten heavy and drift of to sleep.

Third person pov
As Bakugou can back to his room urauraka was already asleep he couldn't help but look at her angelic features like it was his own to see he put the futon down and took a picture of her and put his phone down and layed down the futon on the ground he looked at her again and carried her to the futon and placed a blanket down on her and go on his bed and fell asleep to the sound of silence.