chapter 3(Deku)

Bakugou pov💥
It has been 3 weeks since angle face sleep over my house but know I have taken the habit of taking pictures of her everywhere and knowing where she goes on a daily basis I even followed her to her place so she's safe i even found out that her parents work overtime so they aren't home a lot but my main problem is Deku he's always in the way when I try get close to angle face it pissing me off more than anything even when I want to say good morning to her he just beats me to it I wanted to kill he for real now then class started Mr.Aizawa announced that we are going to a school trip "this might be my chance to get closer to angle face" I thought to myself I couldn't but smile "man Bakubro what got you smiling" sheddy hair said "tch this school trip is obviously and training camp for us to make are quirks more powerful and make us stronger dumba$$"I said "your right bro this is so manly" he said turning his hand into a fist then the bell ringed it was recess I got up to get something from the vending machine I could it figure out why to choose the hot Cheetos or jalapeno Cheetos till I felt a small tap on my shoulder I turned it was angle face "what do you want round face" I said I looked down that her she so beautiful from her round soft cheeks to her big thick hips "Deku you hogger take this view all to yourself" I thought " umm Bakugou are you almost done you have been standing here for a while now do you want help I can tell you witch one is good"she said she's not wrong she buys her lunch form this vending machine "ok you can and if I like your choice I'll make you lunch through out the school year how about it angle face" I said she blushes "ok I will no pranks alright" she said "try me"I said put my face in front of her to make eye contact just looking at her makes me crazy then she turned and started to choose what like would like then she gave me this candy called pepper mint cinnamon bombs " I tried them once and it was spicy the other girls tried it and they agreed as well so I thought you might like it since it spicy" she said I was impressed that she knows that I like spicy foods "hehe is floaty stalking me now" I joked she blushes"n-no I'm not it just that I see that you add hot sauce in your Dinner when I sleep over that one time"she said I smirked"ok floaty a deal a deal you are going to eat a proper lunch from here now out" I said and head to class.

Urauraka pov🍡
I was happy that I will be getting lunch from Bakugou and I thought I would fail and head to class "Urauraka" I turned it was Midoria-kun "hi Midoria way up"I said "just saw you talking to Kacchan are you ok" he said I hate it when people say those things about Bakugou he's actually a good person and I learned that 3days ago " Midoria I can handle Bakugou just fine you just over reacting and I got him to make me lunch" I said "r-really how?!" He asked "I offered to choose a good snack that he might like and he said "if I like your choice I'll make you lunch through out the school year" and I did just that"I said Midoria was shocked by how Bakugou is treating me "wow I never knew he would make such a deal urauraka" he said I was to I don't know what I did to do so but it was great " young Midoria I need to speak to you" all might came out of nowhere in front of us "ok all might,sorry urauraka I'll see you at class ok"he said waving bye to me and I head back to class(time skip)school was over and mr.Aizawa told use to be prepared for the school trip next week Monday I was so excited to hang out with the girls and become stronger I just hope nothing goes wrong.