The secret is out

"EVERYONE DIXIE LIKES NOAH!!" that word kept on spinning in my head. I got out of the bathroom and half of the people in the party heard. I panicked a lot thank god Noah was outside by the pool but Alissa wasn't.

Alissa was in shock and left running to Noah's room crying. Then some people in the park kept calling me a party pooper while others didn't care. Samantha fell of the table while trying to do a cartwheel when she heard that the secret was out. Juliette kept looking at me and Valery and Samantha and started to cry saying "we couldn't keep the secret waaahaaa"
And Valery just looked mad that she couldn't spill the tea while I just ran out of the house.

As I was running I realized I was lost I didn't know the way home since I never really went to Noah's house only Valery knew since she drove us here.

So I just went back but I avoided everyone by going from the back which was were the pool was. As I got there I was shocked to see Samantha on a Unicorn floaty screaming "there's a shark there's a shark!" And then there was Noah with his friends by the fire pit. I still felt dizzy and weak and then Noah saw me and told me to sit with him and his friends.

One of his friends said she was gonna get some more food and brought Noah's other friend with her. So it was only me him and.....Joey

Joey was Samantha's brother he was older by 1 year and well was the exact replica of Samantha they were both up in the head. But Joey had more common sense and also knew that I liked Noah so he stood up looked at me then at Noah and then smirked and jumped in the unicorn floaty with his sister.

Noah looked at me and asked me if I was crying of course I was, but I told him I wasn't and that it was because I put some water on my face. He soon left to find Alissa only to realize she wasn't anywhere.

He told everyone the party was over and everyone left. I had to help Valery carry Samantha because not only she wet but she kept screaming and acting like a maniac you would see in the streets. Juliette drove us home since she was the least drunk. When I got dropped off my parents didn't even realize I was gone for so long so I just went to my bedroom without changing my clothes or going to the bathroom. I just laud there, as I looked up I noticed that my light up stars were gone and the attention I got from my parents were also gone and Noah my dear Noah was also gone. "Grow up Dixie, this isn't a fairy tale you won't always get a happy ending." I whispered to myself. I just wanted things to go back like it was before when I was little, no Alissa, parents who noticed me, and when Noah was mine.